Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Breh i would feel so much better bout this franchise, if Dak is the real deal.

Im going from :lupe: these next 2-3 years with Romo

To

:yeshrug:
I'm not completely sold on him either, but he's already 1000000x better, more athletic, and higher ceiling than anybody else we've ever had behind Romo.

He just needs to hold a clipboard for the next 2 years and we're good.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Re-watching the game now and something came to mind. There's a place for Wilcox on this team, its just not at safety. But that speaks to the lack of imagination and creativity of the coaching staff. Deon Buchannon (former S) plays LB for AZ at a similar size. Wilcox is ok close to the line of scrimmage but he absolutely sucks in open space on the back end of the defense. I would give him some looks in the nickel package next to Lee and see what he can do :ld:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Re-watching the game now and something came to mind. There's a place for Wilcox on this team, its just not at safety. But that speaks to the lack of imagination and creativity of the coaching staff. Deon Buchannon (former S) plays LB for AZ at a similar size. Wilcox is ok close to the line of scrimmage but he absolutely sucks in open space on the back end of the defense. I would give him some looks in the nickel package next to Lee and see what he can do :ld:

The nikka dont wrap up :camby:

Its over :camby:

Remember how this dude looked like in 1v1 tackling situations last year? :snoop:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bad tackler & bad angles means he would suck as a LB.