Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm never letting the catch go. That was going to be on the highlight reel for the next 30 years and that son of a bytch Blandino robbed us of a classic moment. I've been keeping my head low this week with any trash talk but I really hope we obliterate these clowns on Sunday.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Do not agree that the Pats have it easy in the AFC title game against either KC or Pitt though I think Pitt is the better matchup for NE.
yeah the games look good on paper. we shall see how KC vs Pitt looks. No mention of the Texans providing a challenge for the Pats? :lolbron:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I'm never letting the catch go. That was going to be on the highlight reel for the next 30 years and that son of a bytch Blandino robbed us of a classic moment. I've been keeping my head low this week with any trash talk but I really hope we obliterate these clowns on Sunday.
me too I hope we beat them even worse than we did in the regular season. Dez got somethin to prove on sunday

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sit down during this game. Gonna be standing in front of the tv like a kid watching cartoons on Saturday morning

Yeah :russ:this me every Cowboys game but I really won't be able to sit down Sunday. I'm probably gone have to watch it by myself because watching Cowboys games with other people......they just don't get it.

Hoping Dez has a big game. Need Zeke to wear they asses down like the last time we played.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah :russ:this me every Cowboys game but I really won't be able to sit down Sunday. I'm probably gone have to watch it by myself because watching Cowboys games with other people......they just don't get it.

Hoping Dez has a big game. Need Zeke to wear they asses down like the last time we played.
I still remember how hype I was in 2007 vs NY. That game scarred me :mjcry:. Dak brought me back:wow:. Ima turn up during the game