Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA

This is a big reason why Rodgers struggled in the first meeting.

He was holding onto the ball a long time because the DB's were locking up their WR's, (primarily Carr on Jordy, Byron Jones on Cobb, and Brown on Adams..>Mo Clay got hurt)

Cobb looks to be healthy again though and he killed us in 2014. Still have flashbacks of Scandrick giving up that 3rd down completion to Cobb to seal the game.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
This is a big reason why Rodgers struggled in the first meeting.

He was holding onto the ball a long time because the DB's were locking up their WR's, (primarily Carr on Jordy, Byron Jones on Cobb, and Brown on Adams..>Mo Clay got hurt)

Cobb looks to be healthy again though and he killed us in 2014. Still have flashbacks of Scandrick giving up that 3rd down completion to Cobb to seal the game.

I remember that play but I remember Davonte Adams killing Sterling Moore...just killing him...

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Zeke was in a car accident today :sadcham:

He's ok though :whew:

0111-ezekiel-elliott-car-crash-scene-tmz-sports-3.jpg

"I've been in bigger collisions." :mjgrin:

Ezekiel Elliott in 'Minor Car Crash,' Cops Respond (PHOTOS)

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I'm so anxious for Sunday brehs. Confident but nervous at the same time. It's wild to think this will be Sean Lee's first playoff game.

I'm more anxious about this game than I would be about facing Seattle or ATL... its always some bullshyt when you playing the Packers

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm more anxious about this game than I would be about facing Seattle or ATL... its always some bullshyt when you playing the Packers
I'm looking at it from the perspective of the Cowboys returning to prominence and that includes taking out one of their oldest rivals:obama:, i'm praying for a DAL/PITT superbowl so we can even the score:wow: