Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Man, I forget who gets the game videos, maybe @Dak_Brehscott or my G @dtownreppin214 but can one of ya'll do ya boy a solid?

I need that Packers/Boys video from this year. Wanna go back and look at the game again, prep. You know what it is. Thanks in advance, appreciate it.

Ya'll know ya boy locked in ready to rumble. Sunday my birthday, I want no presents other than our Cowboys getting that W and advancing. Would be one of the best birthdays ever if so.

Finish this Fight fellas! Do it for the culture! :banderas:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Man, I forget who gets the game videos, maybe @Dak_Brehscott or my G @dtownreppin214 but can one of ya'll do ya boy a solid?

I need that Packers/Boys video from this year. Wanna go back and look at the game again, prep. You know what it is. Thanks in advance, appreciate it.

Ya'll know ya boy locked in ready to rumble. Sunday my birthday, I want no presents other than our Cowboys getting that W and advancing. Would be one of the best birthdays ever if so.

Finish this Fight fellas! Do it for the culture! :banderas:
Wk 6: Cowboys vs Packers
password: cowboys

We all need to rep dtown one time for keeping us fed the last couple of seasons with the replays :wow:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Win this week and we goin to the bowl :yeshrug:

We wont be denied :yeshrug:

If we being real there's no excuses to not at least get to the NFCG... when you have best conference record and home field, I don't care about rookies or any of that other shyt, frankly I would say it's Superbowl or this season has been a massive disappointment

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
If we being real there's no excuses to not at least get to the NFCG... when you have best conference record and home field, I don't care about rookies or any of that other shyt, frankly I would say it's Superbowl or this season has been a massive disappointment
Zeke said it best recently

WINNING IS EVERYTHING

I love the culture at the Cowboys facility. They have a SB or bust mentality....none of this moral victory noise if we fall up short.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Church is who I'm worried about most. His pitiful performance to start the Lions playoff game still pissesme off

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Church is who I'm worried about most. His pitiful performance to start the Lions playoff game still pissesme off
Not worried about Church. He was a big reason they beat GB earlier in the season. Baited Rodgers into an INT, and popped Jordy Nelson over the middle that caused a fumble and recovery by Dallas.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then what do you mean?...what nonsense?
Not making THE play. We can say he caught it all day in GB but he should've secured it. The fumble vs Jenkins. Not capitalizing on his opportunities. We know we are run first but so we're the 90s Cowboys and Irvin was making the most of his opportunities in BIG games. I don't care about Dez stuntin on Jacksonville I need it Sunday. :yeshrug:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps

This is what has got me so nervous. I feel like it's so much pressure for us (them) to do it THIS year. I almost wish we were the underdog going into GB. Not really lol because I think home field helps a lot but I feel like over the years imcludimg this year the Cowboys show up when their back is against the wall.

As far as Dez, I have criticized him while watching some games this year but he's still my favorite player on this team and maybe my favorite player to watch period when he gets the ball in his hand. Dez can just do things the rest of the receivers in the league can't do. Dak and Dez chemistry looks like it's on point now. Dak's throws look way more confident to Dez and he has that trust in Dez that Romo did.