Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

I know I cant be the only one to notice this. Special Teams has been a problem for a while now :patrice:

We need a more dynamic returner but that tweet isnt 100% accurate - fake punt vs eagles for 30 yards and Wilber's fumble recovery vs the Vikings, both game altering plays

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coverage unit is good though on kr and pr. Led by none other than......lol nah I'm jokin but forreal they don't give up anything really in the return game except Harris bytch ass that first Giants game

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
the sissy is mad.

ZWEHm5y.gif

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:flabbynsick: FLABBOYS going out without a ring again

Your Flabchise gets a tiny bit of success and y'all let it go to your heads :mjlol:
We're flabby yet here you are posting in our thread nonstop the last 3 weeks.

Get the Cowboys' collective dikk out of your mouth and go talk about how this is the Knicks' year.

:mjlol:

And speaking of "tiny bit of success" and "without a ring again," we have more rings than you.

5 > 4. Catch up. :jjumad:

Pathetic team crying to the NFL about deflated balls when you got that ass beat by Pittsburgh, and then turn around and blatantly cheat in a desperate attempt to beat America's Team.

Enjoy fighting for that Wild Card spot :paulielol: