Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I still think Alfred Morris is a pretty good RB in the NFL. Starting quality.

But he's a horrible change-of-pace compliment to Elliott.

Too damn slow and plodding. The change-of-pace back is supposed to be fast and quick. Come in and gash the defense when they're tired.

Defenses are probably like HALLELUJAH when they see Alfred sub in for Elliott.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I still think Alfred Morris is a pretty good RB in the NFL. Starting quality.

But he's a horrible change-of-pace compliment to Elliott.

Too damn slow and plodding. The change-of-pace back is supposed to be fast and quick. Come in and gash the defense when they're tired.

Defenses are probably like HALLELUJAH when they see Alfred sub in for Elliott.
i had that opinion at the beginning of the season but i definitely see the wear on those tires now. skins ran him into the ground for 4 years and unlike zeke/emmitt, you can feel the brunt of the hits when he's tackled. he's still a decent backup but i prefer mcfadden for several reasons.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Also, the one thing the coaching staff did well today was putting Dez in different spots and have him work the middle of the field in short-intermediate routes.

He needs to be doing that a LOOOOOOT more than this outside verticality bullshyt they've had him on seemingly his entire career.

Two of his best games this season are Week 2 at WAS and this past game vs TB. Both games he worked a lot of 10 yard routes. He's unstoppable when used accordingly.

But outside of that, the coaching this game was horrific.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
First off I agree with Garrett
What zeke did was creative granted the penalty sucked but why get a penalty for doing that with a Salvation Army or like he said forget what team got one for snow angels
In the snow
But can do the Green Bay leap and no penalties makes no sense

Also start damn Irving it makes a massive difference

Stop getting cute with playcalling

Keep it balanced when we get too pass happy is when we get in trouble or when zeke in a groove don't fukk it up and pass and pass then finally run on some dumbass plays

Our defense is playing well above its head and now consistently
Just need to shore it up on playcalling

Carr :scust: :snoop: all that needs to be said

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
2nd highest completion percentage in history! :wow:
rom.0.gif

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
We're driving, about to get 3 or 7 before the half, winning 14-7...we're either going up 17-7 or 21-7. 3rd and 1 and we bomb out. Pass incomplete. Cowboys, false start and FG blocked. GB goes on to get 3 right before the half 14-10. GB gets the ball in the second half and gets 3. Later goes on to win the game.

That stupid ass reverse call reminded me of that. Just dumb ass playcalling. Shyt like that can cost you games. We've been finding ways to win
Cowboy Monday in the office after a W = :stylin:
The trap* :wow:

He's better than Church. I'm still sticking with that. Wilcox been smacking nikkas this year so i got nothing bad towards him this year. Church is just......there.
This is bullshyt. Church was leading the team in tackles and turnovers when he got hurt. He's still out there making plays. He's ranked 14th at his position by PFF for what it's worth.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're driving, about to get 3 or 7 before the half, winning 14-7...we're either going up 17-7 or 21-7. 3rd and 1 and we bomb out. Pass incomplete. Cowboys, false start and FG blocked. GB goes on to get 3 right before the half 14-10. GB gets the ball in the second half and gets 3. Later goes on to win the game.

That stupid ass reverse call reminded me of that. Just dumb ass playcalling. Shyt like that can cost you games. We've been finding ways to win

This is bullshyt. Church was leading the team in tackles and turnovers when he got hurt. He's still out there making plays. He's ranked 14th at his position by PFF for what it's worth.
fukk that. He's the reason we lost to NY. shyt had nothing to do with his arm. Odell just shyt on him. Heath would've broke Odell :mjgrin:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

If Church could catch, we're 13-1 :shaq2: