Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
C0A4H4UUUAAy17V.jpg:large
If thats yo nikka Love yo nikka hug yo nikka :to:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Good showing by Dak. He played with a lot more decisiveness and comfort. He was willing to check it down early, which is completely fine. He can't be holding the ball for 6 seconds like last week, and he wasn't. Good shyt.

Happy to see he basically said fukk You to all the media that were unfairly hating on him. He needs to play with that edge and confidence every game from here on out.

Would still like to see him break the pocket and pick up 5-6+ yards a little more often. Rodgers and Wilson open up a lot of the short-intermediate passing game with their legs. Dak has all the tools to do that as well.

Zeke is just out of this world. It's beating a dead horse and everybody knows this, but the dude is just efficient in every facet of the game. He always makes the right cut and hits the right hole.

Best RB to come out of the draft since AD in 07.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Good showing by Dak. He played with a lot more decisiveness and comfort. He was willing to check it down early, which is completely fine. He can't be holding the ball for 6 seconds like last week, and he wasn't. Good shyt.

Happy to see he basically said fukk You to all the media that were unfairly hating on him. He needs to play with that edge and confidence every game from here on out..
2nd highest completion percentage in history! :wow: