Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
All I expect from this defense is let the other team drive down the field and make em do field goals not touchdowns
Cuz it still is :trash: but capable enough to force teams to do field goals and let offense score on the other team often
Downside is if offense not doing good we have to rely on them which is a no bueno too me

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were fine with trading him but they never said for a 4th or 5th rd pick, all reports said 1st or 2nd is what they wanted in return.

No one was giving a 1st or 2nd for him. He's 34 years old :upsetfavre: At best a 3rd. Which we should've gave for him.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Rashad Jennings gonna run all over us.

I don't buy our run defense being Top 5. Stats are skewed because we are usually leading majority of the time and force teams to play catch-up. Plus, our pass defense is horrible when you factor in our pass rush so teams just throw at will on us.

Don't forget we made Eddie Lacy look like prime Jerome Bettis for the first half of that GB game.

We just need to force a couple TOs. And Dak has to play perfectly.
You're right that the Run D stats are a little skewed. It's solid, but not #2 in the league good.

But we're talking about Rashad Jennings breh :whoa:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know we could've had Cameron Wake for a 4th or 5th round pick in a trade? Why the fukk did we not make that trade? He would've helped our defense tremendously. He's a sack machine.

Man I said NO ONE would give that. They could want that, all they want. The Cowboys never offered a 3rd rounder, so we'll never know if they would accept it. Him being 34 years old, had a lot to do with that I'm assuming why we didn't offer that.

Bruh, you just said they could've had him for a 4th or 5th rd pick like it was fact

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Here are the two messages from Dak to Dez that forged their bond

Dak got Dez on his side early in camp. According to Dan Pompei of Bleacher Report, Bryant failed to get down after a catch as instructed by the rookie during the two-minute drill in order to clock the ball and set up a field goal. How did Dak respond?

"You are the baddest man on the field, the best player on the team," [Prescott] told [Bryant]. "But you have to listen to me. I told you that you had to get down. Look what just happened. We have the best kicker in the league."
Bryant listened intently, then looked him in the eye. Instead of shoving the rookie and storming off, he said, "I got you, man. It won't happen again."

"The pair's relationship grew from there, and it was cemented months later, when the Cowboys were about to take on the Steelers. The night before the game, Bryant learned that his father had passed away. While questioning whether he'd be able to play, he got a text message from Prescott.

The text, which he saved, read:

"Dez I heard about your loss. I want to let you know I've been through it. First and foremost, I want to let you know nobody, I mean nobody, can tell you how you are supposed to feel. There aren't any words to comfort someone except he is in a better place than this world and there is not anything to say to make you feel better right now. Please know I'm here for you brother. I love you man and anytime you want to talk about this or anything, my ears are open. I know I'm young, but I've been through damn near everything so I don't hesitate. Today is your day. This game is the only thing that gives me peace. That's why I'm so passionate about it, and I know you are the exact same way. Let's go have a day and honor your dad."

"Usually for games I'm pumped, I'm amped, I have a million things running through my head," Bryant says. "That Pittsburgh game ... I never felt that way ever before. I was calm. I played my best football. I ran the best routes I ever ran with the Cowboys. A lot of credit goes to Dak."

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I couldnt be a headcoach for any team, i'd go for those 4-inches, 4-ones about 95% of the time