Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yes, keep the ball out of the QBs hands :jbhmm:

Sounds like a great gameplan :jbhmm:

Do you losers even have a season thread? Worry about GB snatching that division before you bring your trash irrelevant peon franchise into this thread.

Your 2 greatest players in franchise history retired cause they were tired of playing for the shythole that is the Detroit Lions.

:umad:
We'll see you on Kwanzaa :mjgrin: 35-14 Lions

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I swear to gawd this happens every week. Some weak ass fans come in here and start talking the stupidest shyt..

Now it's the Lions..lol

The Lions of all fan bases..lmao

I cant man
I don't care about the other teams the Cowboys went up against. I don't predict a Cowboys loss every week. I know which teams would have a chance of beating Dallas. You would have to be delusional to think that the Lions aren't a threat at this point.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I don't care about the other teams the Cowboys went up against. I don't predict a Cowboys loss every week. I know which teams would have a chance of beating Dallas. You would have to be delusional to think that the Lions aren't a threat at this point.

Dawg, you just talking to yourself. Aint no way I'd stoop to a back and forth with a fan of the Lions. Lol

Its like talking shyt to an Arena football fan. Lol

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Ok so which team this year will be the final test since we haven't played a good quality team and Dak isn't asked to do much except be a TAD bit better than a game manager, and Zeke is benefiting running behind the Boys vaunted O-line with those huge holes...well that's what haters still saying

Giants, Bucs or Lions??? Which is the REAL test?

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Can anybody name 3 Lions players? Lol
You think because they weren't shyt then that they aren't now. Not true.
The Lions just held the No. 1 ranked offense and 9th ranked rushing in the league to only 13 points. The defense is extremely underrated. But keep underestimating them :sas1:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Crazy we spent a 2nd on Escobar.

Swaim was definitively better than him this year when he was healthy.

And I feel bad because during the stadium tour last year I met Swaim's mom. When we were in the locker room this woman asked me if I knew where Swaim's locker was and I hit her with the :mjlol: and told her he on the practice squad so his section is separate from the main players. I said "why do you ask" and she was like "I'm his mom ". Can't lie I felt pretty bad after that but she didn't understand what practice squad meant and shyt so it was all good. But her and her daughters (Swaim's sisters) were there. Crazy how nice he became after one season.