Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh i swear you and @Ethnic Vagina Finder have been working weekends going back to sohh days. :heh:
Its voluntary on my part. You would too if the cost of living in ur town was as high as mines. I could live like a king if lived in dallas

I pour it in over 45k last year and still isnt as comfortable as i like to be

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
***disclaimer we played 3 games in 11-12 days****

The offense is concerning to me. I don't like how stagnant we can be come if the running game isn't flowing. I like the dedication we have to the run and that wears teams out over the course of the game but sometimes it takes too long to get going and those break away runs can make the running game seem more efficient than it is.

We've been fortunate to have teams struggle with getting their points and struggle while we struggle early in games but ATLs, DET while their D ain't shyt, out O can't be half stepping.

Seattle is a team we'd have to be perfect against and not fall behind cause I'm sure Dez wont get his targets.

If you watch the MIN game, there's a sack that Dak took and they credited it to being a "coverage sack" but at the top of the routes everyone came open, -Dez, Beasley and I think it was Williams. Sometimes you're gonna have to throw people open against good defenses.

Dak's been so good, it's easy to forget he's a rookie at times but there's some big time plays to be made from the pocket that I want to see him capitalize on.

Also, I say once we clinch, if you don't play Romo---let Dak air that ho out so he knows some of the things he can/can't get away with when situations arise that we're not playing conservative.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The offense is concerning to me. I don't like how stagnant we can be come if the running game isn't flowing. I like the dedication we have to the run and that wears teams out over the course of the game but sometimes it takes too long to get going and those break away runs can make the running game seem more efficient than it is.

We've been fortunate to have teams struggle with getting their points and struggle while we struggle early in games but ATLs, DET while their D ain't shyt, out O can't be half stepping.

Seattle is a team we'd have to be perfect against and not fall behind cause I'm sure Dez wont get his targets.

If you watch the MIN game, there's a sack that Dak took and they credited it to being a "coverage sack" but at the top of the routes everyone came open, -Dez, Beasley and I think it was Williams. Sometimes you're gonna have to throw people open against good defenses.

Dak's been so good, it's easy to forget he's a rookie at times but there's some big time plays to be made from the pocket that I want to see him capitalize on.

Also, I say once we clinch, if you don't play Romo---let Dak air that ho out so he knows some of the things he can/can't get away with when situations arise that we're not playing conservative.
the offense is fine. We're like Mayweather just feeling shyt out before it's time to turn up

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

The offense has been like this under Garrett for years breh. As long as Dak continues to make the plays that need to be made at the crucial times and we keeping winning, I cant complain about the offense :yeshrug:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Cowboys are not beating the Lions. All we have to do is keep the ball out of Prescott's hands.
Yes, keep the ball out of the QBs hands :jbhmm:

Sounds like a great gameplan :jbhmm:

Do you losers even have a season thread? Worry about GB snatching that division before you bring your trash irrelevant peon franchise into this thread.

Your 2 greatest players in franchise history retired cause they were tired of playing for the shythole that is the Detroit Lions.

:umad:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the offense is fine. We're like Mayweather just feeling shyt out before it's time to turn up
More concerning to me is the penalties. Theyve just been coming at the most inopportune times the last few games.

My other issue is Escobar. Dude can be the downfall of the team by himself and he doesn't even see half the snaps. I can see why the coach staff thinks he soft. He cant blocked for shyt. I wouldnt be opposed to signing a vet te before the postseason. One of the most succesfull run packages we had was the two tight end set and now a its a weak set for us.

Last edited: