Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to take a L from Tampa if we take one. fukk them NFC east teams. I don't want to give them any hope for the future. :pacspit: Giants prob gettin in but not them AND Washington.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's wrong with reminding them if we got the #1 seed clinched by week 15? :sas1:
Gonna mess up Dak stats :usure:. I want the haters to stay mad at him. Plus Dak needs all the reps he can get. Only thing I'd do is sit Lee week 17 and a few others and let McFadden and Morris get burn

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Gonna mess up Dak stats :usure:. I want the haters to stay mad at him. Plus Dak needs all the reps he can get. Only thing I'd do is sit Lee week 17 and a few others and let McFadden and Morris get burn
lee is an obvious choice. resting zeke too is a good idea too. im just concerned these teams are going to be gunshine on romo if they don't see him play a bit before trading for him. i swear to gawd if we let him go without at least a 2nd coming back....:snoop:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And anybody talkin about playing Romo at the end of the year :camby:let it go brehs. Teams know what Romo can do. Jacksonville better pony the fukk up

Romo needs a proper send off though.

Joe Montana's last home game was against the Lions.

Romo's last home game is against the Lions :ohhh: