Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Yeah, still doesn't disprove my point...plus, all the teams that are at or near the top DON'T have any semblance of a run game. We have a strong one, and Dak STILL manage to throw the ball 340 times. He IS surgically taking people apart though. Plus he's a threat to run at any time, but PREFERS to sit and throw it.
Daks two worst games passing games, came in the 2 games he attempted the most passes (Philly and NYG). The more he passes the worse he is.

He has more ugly throws than spectacular ones, his arm isn't great.

I think I get where you were trying to go with that, maybe it came out wrong. Defenses just can't key on the run game anymore just because he's throwing the ball so well. That's what's making us so deadly right now. It could be anybody. But, in my humble opinion, that's the mark of a good/great offense. You can't key on any one thing because something else gonna bite you :manny: I thought that was the goal of every team in the league

I agree with some of your other points...guess the only thing I'm curious about is can Dak sustain it? Foles couldn't. From what I've seen so far, Dak looks like he just may be able to
I think the Cowboys being so good and the guys leading them (Zeke and Dak)doing so well so early, is so surprising and exciting for people that it's causing them to see something that's not there with Dak.

This is a guy hitting open players on limited throws and not turning the ball over. That's a good thing but the #s are more indicative of the situation than the player.

That's why the 2013 Foles comparison makes so much sense. They're very similar guys arm talent wise.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't remember him saying it last year when Weeden and Cassell were starting :francis:
nikka are you high? What's your point? He was asked about it because of the good pre season it's not like he volunteered it himself smdh. Some of y'all just hear what y'all want don't you lol.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Save your anger for the dinner table.

You already asked me this and I already answered
Until proven otherwise then, we're going to base him on his numbers and the numbers say he's a beast. You pippin a lot of shyt for your answer to be (I don't know). If you don't know then STFU

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Until proven otherwise then, we're going to base him on his numbers and the numbers say he's a beast. You pippin a lot of shyt for your answer to be (I don't know). If you don't know then STFU
I've clearly said he's an average guy. You're framing the question as is he the best ever or is he terrible.

It's a dumb question.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i0qHFeb.jpg

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: