Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Let Leary go. Draft a RT and an OG. Collins play LG and let Free and Green battle it out for the RT job. Use any and all money on the defense.

JPP
Sheldon
Campbell
Perry
Gilmore

Scoop up at least two of these free agents and draft another DE in the first two rounds.
:ehh:

JPP :francis:

I thought yall said boul was garbage :hamster:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Hey guys, I've been asked by several of your posters to start posting here again.

Just running some stats on your passing game and it doesn't look good. Both Offense and Defense is very suspect.

You're in the red over all, giving up much more than you get. It's been fine so far as your running game has been able to make up for Daks lack of ability (you guys are at the very bottom in attempts due to Dak having a suspect arm).

I'd imagine you'll have to be able to defend the pass and throw the ball in the playoffs, which you guys do not do well.

You've feasted on a very easy schedule so far (third easiest in the league) but Dak even with all the talent around him isn't there yet. Shown by the team not having faith in him to let him make throws.

Very similar to the Eagles during Foles record setting season.

In fact, Foles was significantly better than Dak was.

You guys remind me of last year's Panthers except they had the defense to back to go with their running game and Cam even with his limited passing game was miles ahead of Dak.

Playoffs could get ugly
:troll:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Y'all still arguing with this fukkboy? My nikka it's gameday against the Vikings fukk that nut ass cac. Let him live in peril in the Eagles thread. Tonight is a big one! Y'all nikkas ready?
shyt im ready

Who got the game thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Y'all still arguing with this fukkboy? My nikka it's gameday against the Vikings fukk that nut ass cac. Let him live in peril in the Eagles thread. Tonight is a big one! Y'all nikkas ready?

I am family! Let's get this one, last one in 12 days

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Think i'm bouta have this one. What you think about this title? "Empty the clip with the .21 on you MINNYature fukkboys." literally just thought of that shyt right here right now :wavylol:
DeAndre-Jordan-Face-After-Brandon-Knight-Dunk.gif

Go for it :mjlol:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Here's the difference.

Foles played in a gimmicky offense that took a lot of teams by surprise. He thrived off of misdirection and tempo.

Dak is doing the opposite. He's surgically picking teams apart in time consuming drives. He's actually getting better.
Comparing Dak to Foles...his advanced stats are better by a good bit as well. ESPN Total QBR (74 Foles)/ (87 Dak)

Will Dak remain THIS good? I don't know. However, he's succeeding in a very traditional way.
He was doing this without Dez for a couple of games and games where Zeke wasn't going off.

If the Cowboys keep this Oline intact I think he can be great.