Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
:whoo:

CF0h6BU.jpg

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
tfnc0Vv.jpg

Idk... i think yall streak might come to an end against the vikings. i just sense a lot fukkery (costly turnovers).

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after Seatle got punched in the mouth, They still dangerous,only 2 teams I'm leary of in the playoffs, team from NFCE and Atlanta. Their offense might cause fits, the lack of pass rush, will be our demise.

I dont like the giants as well breh, weapons to shred our defense and a solid front 4.

If we can some how avoid those 3 teams we are superbowl locks. Seattle, Atlanta and the new york.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can beat Atlanta. Their defense is suspect. And Matty Ice melts when the pressure is on.

Seattle is the team I'm worried about. Earl Thomas didn't play against Tampa today. Seahawks worry me because we have no pass rush, Russell Wilson will have all day to throw or he can scramble for 10 to 20 yard chunks at a time.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont like the giants as well breh, weapons to shred our defense and a solid front 4.

If we can some how avoid those 3 teams we are superbowl locks. Seattle, Atlanta and the new york.
Saints :patrice:basically a lot of teams CAN beat us but do we not believe in Rayne? This is different than 2007. We were like the Raiders in 2007. Young and dumb. We have plenty of vets on this team. There will be no trips to Cabo on our fukkin bye week. Save that shyt for the offseason.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Did y'all see how many times the Broncos brought the house? Even though they lost it shows that you have to be aggressive, Rod for the most part tries to get pressure with the JAG line.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
i cannot wait to watch this game. damn giant fans talking mad shyt how they beat us week 1 like they got our number. dallas is a monster compared to the team the giants faced week 1. shyt the giants were struggling to win against teams we straight up raped(bengals, browns etc).

You do understand that this defense is at another level.

Probably the second best defense in the NFL.

Imma pray for yall :mjgrin:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Did y'all see how many times the Broncos brought the house? Even though they lost it shows that you have to be aggressive, Rod for the most part tries to get pressure with the JAG line.

Marinelli knows you fellas don't have 1.) the juice to get home 2.) the talent on the back end to compensate in said situation where the rush doesn't get home. :usure:

nikkas be thinking they have elite DLines like Denver, Buffalo, Arizona, Miami and NY Giants :mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marinelli knows you fellas don't have 1.) the juice to get home 2.) the talent on the back end to compensate in said situation where the rush doesn't get home. :usure:

nikkas be thinking they have elite DLines like Denver, Buffalo, Arizona, Miami and NY Giants :mjlol:
Yet when we beat y'all you gonna be deflecting like a bytch.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Avoid? Why yall acting scared?

I see these three teams you named every week. They have had impressive games, but nothing scares me about either of them to the point I wanna avoid them.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avoid? Why yall acting scared?

I see these three teams you named every week. They have had impressive games, but nothing scares me about either of them to the point I wanna avoid them.

I wont say im scared of anyone breh, this cowboys team has a blue print for winning now and in the future.

Im just saying in our current form those are the 3 teams that can beat us with their team composition.