Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Ill give marinelli credit before i give garrett.
fukk marinelli. Guy's supposed to be some kind of defensive guru and the nigerian scam artist he hand selected to sign from Oakland hasnt even been in uniform the last 2 games

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's still fukk Garrett for me.

He showed his true colors when he had Kyle Orton, someone who hadn't started in 4 years, throw the ball 41 times.

Also won't forgive him for icing his own kicker. 2011 should have been our year. We're 7-4 and riding a hot streak until this fukkboy completely mismanaged shyt
No doubt he hasnt been perfect in the past, but players and coaches are allowed to improve too. All I'm saying is he has grown on me but im not annointing him

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I'm buying this. How do y'all clean your game jerseys?

Breh my bad I gave u wrong info. I brought my shyt to the cleaners and it clearly says "machine wash cold" apparently and I think to wash it by itself without anything else. At least that's what my limited says (limited is the 150 dollar jersey)

My bad :mjcry:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
current playoff seeding

S5uryNf.png

There are a lot of divisional games left to be played in the nfc south, I wouldn't be surprised if they got another team in there.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Team that worries me the most is Atlanta.

We should stomp the Giants by 10 as long as what yall told me bout Dak is true in regards to cold weather experience in college.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Team that worries me the most is Atlanta.

We should stomp the Giants by 10 as long as what yall told me bout Dak is true in regards to cold weather experience in college.

i cannot wait to watch this game. damn giant fans talking mad shyt how they beat us week 1 like they got our number. dallas is a monster compared to the team the giants faced week 1. shyt the giants were struggling to win against teams we straight up raped(bengals, browns etc).