Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
People need to :whoa: on the defense slander.

Held Washington to only 6 points at the half. Our offense had multiple 3 and outs the entire 3rd quarter which gassed the defense.

Still held washingtons high powered offense to 26 points and made HUGE red zone stops in the first half.

When church comes back our defense will only improve. Plus we don't play anyone else this year besides the Giants that can spread you out like that.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Originally from Bryan, but moved to Denton 10 yrs ago for school. Lived out in McKinney and Carrollton (eatin good in K-Town :takedat:), then moved back to Denton.

DFW's my home now and I ain't ever leavin. :blessed:
YNV4G.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's cut the D a break. That Redskins O is for real.

They put up a 40 burger last week, and the week before that they put up 26 on that amazing Vikings defense everyone talks about. The same amount of points this Cowboys D just gave up.
Plus one of the tds was a breakdown by brown o the long bomb. We never giveup those type of tds. We conceded that last td because we were up two scores. They milked the clock for us basically on their last posession.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Desean,Reed, Crowder are all legit with two guys being speedy. I'd rather face Beckham,Sheppard and Cruz to be honest. Baldwin,Graham and Kearse is easy money lol nikka
that ain't even our wr core. lockett will give yall problems and prosise will be back for the offs

DeSean is washed y'all should be ashamed for letting him get behind you like that.

and the thing you're missing is russ >>>>>>>>>>>> kirk

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
People need to :whoa: on the defense slander.

Held Washington to only 6 points at the half. Our offense had multiple 3 and outs the entire 3rd quarter which gassed the defense.

Still held washingtons high powered offense to 26 points and made HUGE red zone stops in the first half.

When church comes back our defense will only improve. Plus we don't play anyone else this year besides the Giants that can spread you out like that.
Breh :dwillhuh:

Teams are 89-5 all time when they go for over 500 yards of total offense and 0 turnovers.

We are the only team in 78 years to win 4 consecutive games without forcing a turnover.

This is not sustainable. This defense needs to step up, especially Crawford and D-law :francis:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
that ain't even our wr core. lockett will give yall problems and prosise will be back for the offs

DeSean is washed y'all should be ashamed for letting him get behind you like that.

and the thing you're missing is russ >>>>>>>>>>>> kirk

Will you go get a girl or something? Man stfu already. We see you dawg. We know you are a Seattle fan. We get it. Just stfu and do something else today.. my gawd. You aren't even on the schedule.. geezus

Mannequin challenge from posting nonstop..goofy nygga

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Will you go get a girl or something? Man stfu already. We see you dawg. We know you are a Seattle fan. We get it. Just stfu and do something else today.. my gawd. You aren't even on the schedule.. geezus

Mannequin challenge from posting nonstop..goofy nygga
:lolbron: