Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
man Imma keep it one hunnid, I'd be scared of yall if Tony was under center, but as we all know these rookies ain't built for real life situations aka the playoffs

they discounting our greatest weapons, our respective defenses :wow:

Neither is eli since he hasn't been in 4 years...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
just spent 600 cash on a cowboys jacket in light of todays win brehs :mjcry:

i'm also going to the Meadowlands for the Giants game brehs :mjgrin:

my credit card bill for January brehs :mjcry:

I went to see that game in 2014. the stadium and traffic is :scusthov:

I can't believe that stadium cost 1.3 billion and they were trying it say it was better than jerry jones chapel :mindblown:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Giants and Seahawks fans forming like voltron :scust:stand on your own 2 feet you fakkits make me sick
in all my years posting on sohh and the coli, i don't think i've ever seen these peasants my furious than today. these nikkas really fell for all that upset talk. :mjlol:

Daps
man Imma keep it one hunnid, I'd be scared of yall if Tony was under center, but as we all know these rookies ain't built for real life situations aka the playoffs

they discounting our greatest weapons, our respective defenses :wow:

Tony was great, but he was a legitimate fukk up in crunch time (we have plenty of threads here to prove that), not to mention days passing has gotten way better and his decision making is top notch :whew:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
on a more serious note if we dont go all the way its likely because of how bad this defense is, you can only hide so much.

get them excuses lined up breh
uT2qJ9u.png