Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Im seein a lot of new Swagboy fans lately

Where were yall at during 4-12 :ufdup:

:pachaha:just kiddin. Yall welcome as long as you slander @Box Factory @South Paw @MAGNETO. every chance yall get
rockthrow.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We just put up another 400 yards of total offense this last game. Versus the number 1 run and total defense.

Then again, we also ran it down the throat of the number 1 run defense at the time in Lambeau.

Then again, we styled all over arguably the best front 7 in football in the 4th Q and OT when Philly thought they had game.

Bu-bu-bu-bu-but December is coming.
Bu-bu-bu-bu-but who have they played.
Bu-bu-bu-bu-but wait until they play a good team.

NE doesn't scare me. They don't have any balance. No run game. I'm not scared of their defense on any level.

It's us and Seattle. And they can't stop us.

Best win of the season. Going in this felt like a true trap game. Home game, noon kickoff, coming off a big win at the Steelers, and going against a hungry team fighting for a playoff spot...the Ravens D brought their best game (media kept hyping up our oline to them all week) but it wasn't enough. Suggs and Brandon Williams are two FA's I hope we target in the offseason. Overall this game gives me a lot of confidence going against Seattle. I'm still concerned about the Giants. They're clicking on defense and their run game is improving. It's going to be tough facing them without Claiborne, who seems to done for the season.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I rewatched some of the last 3 games...Cowboys need to take notice of some of the licks Zeke is taking. He's putting a target on his back with the "feed me" stuff, Ravens were the first team that showed they were bothered by it. 10 games into the season, this is when the rookie wall shows up. He's an investment for the long term, so I'd love to see Dubar or McFadden step up and spell this kid down the stretch. Zeke is a bad man, but we need to use him wisely so he doesn't tire by the playoffs.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Best win of the season. Going in this felt like a true trap game. Home game, noon kickoff, coming off a big win at the Steelers, and going against a hungry team fighting for a playoff spot...the Ravens D brought their best game (media kept hyping up our oline to them all week) but it wasn't enough. Suggs and Brandon Williams are two FA's I hope we target in the offseason. Overall this game gives me a lot of confidence going against Seattle. I'm still concerned about the Giants. They're clicking on defense and their run game is improving. It's going to be tough facing them without Claiborne, who seems to done for the season.
The Giants still have issues that mediocre teams couldn't take advantage of, I'm more worried about their defense than their offense.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The Giants still have issues that mediocre teams couldn't take advantage of, I'm more worried about their defense than their offense.
JPP vs Free concerns me. Their front neutralizing our run game concerns me b/c DCR plays Dez pretty well.

That team plays down to their opponents and treats us like their Super Bowl. They have a huge inferiority complex like that.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
JPP vs Free concerns me. Their front neutralizing our run game concerns me b/c DCR plays Dez pretty well.

That team plays down to their opponents and treats us like their Super Bowl. They have a huge inferiority complex like that.
Their LB corp is still terrible and a TE like Witten will always give them trouble. They're 8th in rush defense(good news) and 20th in passing yards allowed(even better), so as great of a year as Collins is having they still have trouble stopping teams from throwing.

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Even at 9-1 I still don't feel comfortable about this division. If we drop 1 of either the Redskins or Vikings, the Giants can take the division lead if they beat us next month.

Assuming the Giants continue winning.

shyt is crazy just how close this race is even though we're beasting.

@malcolmxxx_45 a certain NFC team that plays in East Rutherford needs your stannery :sas2: