Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Even at 9-1 I still don't feel comfortable about this division. If we drop 1 of either the Redskins or Vikings, the Giants can take the division lead if they beat us next month.

Assuming the Giants continue winning.

shyt is crazy just how close this race is even though we're beasting.

@malcolmxxx_45 a certain NFC team that plays in East Rutherford needs your stannery :sas2:

I honestly don't care about winning the division...we just need 2 wins to make the playoffs...that will be good enough for me...

When we started the season we had no Tony...a third of our defense suspended...two thousand yard backs AND we drafted another one...

This team has set itself up to be really good for the next decade...I'm fine with that...

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I honestly don't care about winning the division...we just need 2 wins to make the playoffs...that will be good enough for me...

When we started the season we had no Tony...a third of our defense suspended...two thousand yard backs AND we drafted another one...

This team has set itself up to be really good for the next decade...I'm fine with that...
After the Rangers latest fukkery, I need SOME postseason success.

Especially after starting 9-1. No excuse not to either get a Bye or win the wild card game. We're no longer a team fighting for a playoff spot. Not now, and not for the next decade like you said.

We here now :jerry:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
After the Rangers latest fukkery, I need SOME postseason success.

Especially after starting 9-1. No excuse not to either get a Bye or win the wild card game. We're no longer a team fighting for a playoff spot. Not now, and not for the next decade like you said.

We here now :jerry:
Yeah we're a legit team so there are no excuses, this team is actually better without Romo because teams can't just tee off on the QB now.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Even at 9-1 I still don't feel comfortable about this division. If we drop 1 of either the Redskins or Vikings, the Giants can take the division lead if they beat us next month.

Assuming the Giants continue winning.

shyt is crazy just how close this race is even though we're beasting.

@malcolmxxx_45 a certain NFC team that plays in East Rutherford needs your stannery :sas2:
The giants aren't beating the Steelers.