Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U already know what's gonna happen if we beat the giants or redskins it's gonna be wait till the playoffs or some kind of excuse instead of being like u know what

I LIKE THAT
I RESPECT THAT THEY BEAT US STRAIGHT UP

where when we lose we like good shyt better team won that day

No respect for us swagboyz is just :scust: granted been a few posters who have so no shade to them but rest :pacspit:

These articles have valid points

There's no kryptonite for the Cowboys

The Cowboys' defense isn't Super Bowl worthy, but will that matter?

Think about it we are our own worse enemy if anything

Could we lose a game or 2 before playoffs sure shyt happens but will it be some kind of blueprint to beat us I don't see it at this moment
Doesn't mean we're unbeatable don't get me wrong but teams gotta find a new way to beat us cuz like I said earlier taking away dak or zeke don't work against us which says a lot from a pair of rookies or shall I say super rookies :win:
That's my problem with dudes too. It's like non stop hate and bet hedging. We win our first playoff game (you know they won't make the championship game :mjlol:). nikkas be thinking their team is ass but got so much to say about us. Miserable sports watching :scust:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Walked into work like
1ee6342c35b54a63098096a532492570.gif
today :dead:

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We just put up another 400 yards of total offense this last game. Versus the number 1 run and total defense.

Then again, we also ran it down the throat of the number 1 run defense at the time in Lambeau.

Then again, we styled all over arguably the best front 7 in football in the 4th Q and OT when Philly thought they had game.

Bu-bu-bu-bu-but December is coming.
Bu-bu-bu-bu-but who have they played.
Bu-bu-bu-bu-but wait until they play a good team.

NE doesn't scare me. They don't have any balance. No run game. I'm not scared of their defense on any level.

It's us and Seattle. And they can't stop us.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
We just put up another 400 yards of total offense this last game. Versus the number 1 run and total defense.

Then again, we also ran it down the throat of the number 1 run defense at the time in Lambeau.

Then again, we styled all over arguably the best front 7 in football in the 4th Q and OT when Philly thought they had game.

Bu-bu-bu-bu-but December is coming.
Bu-bu-bu-bu-but who have they played.
Bu-bu-bu-bu-but wait until they play a good team.

NE doesn't scare me. They don't have any balance. No run game. I'm not scared of their defense on any level.

It's us and Seattle. And they can't stop us.
:mjlol: