Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most embarrassing Cowboys hate i've ever seen on BSPN

McNabb not giving the Cowboys OL credit.
Mcnabb saying he trusts R. Matthews, J.Matthews, & J.Huff.
Kellerman criticizing Dak for playing mistake free.
Kellerman going by stats and ignoring records.
Cowboys haven't beaten anyone, yet the Eagles D is legit because they beat up a 1 WR offense in MINN.
SAS actually being the voice of reason.

That's the formula for the show. It wouldn't draw ratings if they were bring rational.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's the formula for the show. It wouldn't draw ratings if they were bring rational.
It's different when it's SAS saying they're an accident waiting to happen, versus McNabb & Kellerman telling blatant lies and showing favoritism. Kelleman actually had to use point differential to argue that the Eagles were the #1 team:mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez Back!!! :wow:

deztd_0.gif

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's different when it's SAS saying they're an accident waiting to happen, versus McNabb & Kellerman telling blatant lies and showing favoritism. Kelleman actually had to use point differential to argue that the Eagles were the #1 team:mjlol:
That's the schtick tho. Kellerman is a Giant's fan so he has to hate the boys and that's also why McNabb(eagles) was on the segment. shyt is pure entertainment they state opinions so they can purposely be wrong and get away with it. It's supposed to rile up cowboys fans cause they are the biggest NFL fanbase.

Kellerman lying about statisics actually fits the format cause it's even more over the top cause he's supposed to be a hardcore analytics guy.