Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I was so impressed when Zeke stayed in-bounds and slid on a run where he picked up 15+ yards towards the end of the game to keep the clock running.

You don't see that level of awareness from rookies, especially at a position like RB where guys don't exactly have to have a deep understanding of the game.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I was so impressed when Zeke stayed in-bounds and slid on a run where he picked up 15+ yards towards the end of the game to keep the clock running.

You don't see that level of awareness from rookies, especially at a position like RB where guys don't exactly have to have a deep understanding of the game.
Bout to watch this 2nd half i missed. :whew:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Coaching staff fukked up by not having another CB on the active roster. They only had one RB available, the fukk you think GB was gonna do? Heath was getting ate up in the dime playing CB, and as much as we love to hate on him it ain't his fault he was playing out of position.

Anthony Brown has played so well to the point where we need to be having the same discussion about him keeping job over Orlando like we are with Dak vs. Romo.

I let Brown keep the starting job brehs... Let Orlando play in the dime when teams go 4 wide, or let him lock up TE's and let Lord Byron play centerfield, where he's been killin it

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key, Scandrick needs to worry about Brown taking his job. Zeke is better than Dalvin Cook and Fournette. :sas2::whew:
Lol now y'all wanna say that. nikkas was saying Zeke wasn't even on their level smh.zeke can catch great and pass block great. People overlook that shyt. Cook look like he'll be a lil injury prone in the league. Zeke is also durable. People get caught up in speed (yeah, fournette and cook are both faster than Zeke)......but not by much at all

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coaching staff fukked up by not having another CB on the active roster. They only had one RB available, the fukk you think GB was gonna do? Heath was getting ate up in the dime playing CB, and as much as we love to hate on him it ain't his fault he was playing out of position.

Anthony Brown has played so well to the point where we need to be having the same discussion about him keeping job over Orlando like we are with Dak vs. Romo.

I let Brown keep the starting job brehs... Let Orlando play in the dime when teams go 4 wide, or let him lock up TE's and let Lord Byron play centerfield, where he's been killin it
nikkas just hate Heath just cause. I saw him in at safety a few plays and Aaron didn't throw at him tho :sas1:

Brown hasn't played well enough to take Scandrick job. I need to see more. I'm just happy he's not a bum. Scandrick got pride out the ass though. He gonna come back stuntin for the defen.......Draya.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Lol now y'all wanna say that. nikkas was saying Zeke wasn't even on their level smh.zeke can catch great and pass block great. People overlook that shyt. Cook look like he'll be a lil injury prone in the league. Zeke is also durable. People get caught up in speed (yeah, fournette and cook are both faster than Zeke)......but not by much at all
:myman: Tried to tell em. Zeke was better than them nikkas in college and will be a better pro. Cook my nikka, but he not Zeke. Don't be surprised if Fournette be a bust in the nfl, he not faster than Zeke either

Last edited: