Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Man Romo gonna come back force feeding it to Witten we've seen this before :francis:
Man y'all be whining about any and everything I swear. shyt Dak give Witten the ball a lot too and who gives a shyt as long as we winning. Same way Romo goes up top more than Dak at least right now in the passing game but if we winning nobody says shyt. Enjoy the damn win at least for tonight smh lol.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

swagboys we a gottdamn mafia.

CQgs6WQUkAAMdmL.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
And they tried to fleece us for Josh McCown. :mjlol:

We should make them pay for the disrespect. :stopitslime:
when romo went down they got bougie on us and increased the price to a 2nd rd pick. i remember some clowns on CZ were willing to do it. :mjlol:

btw that trade falling apart, the boise state child getting hurt and us missing on connor cook and paxton lynch....we dodged A LOT of potential jerruh fukk ups to get to this point.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
when romo went down they got bougie on us and increased the price to a 2nd rd pick. i remember some clowns on CZ were willing to do it. :mjlol:

btw that trade falling apart, the boise state child getting hurt and us missing on connor cook and paxton lynch....we dodged A LOT of potential jerruh fukk ups to get to this point.
Im not going to hindsight it much even though I wasn't one of them wanting that trade in the first place. Look how a similar trade has helped Minny right now. Definitely not saying dude would have the same effect for us but just at what some were thinking could potentially happen similar when they were willing to do it. We just happened to get there doing it the way I was with but let's not act like some weren't like we done after the Romo injury on both sites and or most had saw this before the season.