Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
the sky is the limit with these two. the intangibles are off the charts.
Dez was the first guy in a while we had since the 90s it seemed that had that attitude of wanting it desperately. Emotionally couldn't handle losing. That passion was missing for over a decade.

We got another one with Zeke :wow:

OLine a bunch of quiet assassins :banderas:

Dak is the most stoic, poised 23 year old you'll ever see.

Future is BRIGHT

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dez was the first guy in a while we had since the 90s it seemed that had that attitude of wanting it desperately. Emotionally couldn't handle losing. That passion was missing for over a decade.

We got another one with Zeke :wow:
You know that's the great thing about drafting Ohio State players. Those dudes are immersed in excellence the minute the step foot on campus. Expectations are extremely high for them to prepare off the field and win on it. I think that edge and winning mentality is something they bring with them to the pros.

Also Zeke has a very outgoing personality. You can see it in that short clip you posted. I think he's the type of guy the oline is going to take pride blocking for just because he's a likeable breh. I loved Murray, but I heard he was very standoffish behind the scenes.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Now watch them say he needs to beat the Eagles in order to win the starting job:comeon:
They not gonna give Dak and the Boys real props until we beat the Vikes.

They said we couldn't beat Cinci. We beat Bengals and they said we still haven't beaten a "real" team when Bengals been to playoffs last 5 of 7 seasons.

Today we beat A Rod and the Pack at Lambeau. Now they say Dallas won because A Rod played like garbage and missed open receivers...which he did...but still no credit to Boys. Defense played great today and Irving and Church and their turnovers were huge. Dak responded well to that awful pick and lead his team to a touchdown drive and threw deep ball down the field. Butler should've caught that pass.

Anyway great team win! Will have to beat Vikes to shut up all haters.