Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we're 3-1

But these were 3 games that we SHOULD have won. Dak played very well and Zeke is killing it, but to be honest, nothing has really WOW'd me these last 3 weeks.

Redskins suck. Bears suck. 49ers suck.

It's great to see Dak handle an early 14 point deficit and remain cold as ice and do his thang :wow:

I don't trust this coaching staff or defense for shyt. These last 3 games don't change that one bit.

Cincinnati and Green Bay will really tell us a lot about this team.

Dalton and Rodgers going to have an ETERNITY to sit in the pocket and throw against us :mjcry:

Feels good to be 3-1 tho :elliott:
Not the we SHOULD have won the games flow? Man lets be real before the season most of us had them being hot garbage esp without Romo so I'm not going to say we should be anything like we have some recent track record of being consistently good. I'm glad we 3-1 and hope we can keep it up but I won't act like we were some contenders beforehand. That's the only way I can count games as some easy W's. I will say I thought they should win the Bears game though

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, my only knock on Dak is him not going deep. Does he not have a good deep ball? He's gotta work on that.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Not the we SHOULD have won the games flow? Man lets be real before the season most of us had them being hot garbage esp without Romo so I'm not going to say we should be anything like we have some recent track record of being consistently good. I'm glad we 3-1 and hope we can keep it up but I won't act like we were some contenders beforehand. That's the only way I can count games as some easy W's. I will say I thought they should win the Bears game though
Redskins, Bears, and 49ers are like bottom 10 teams in the league.

We were favorites in all of the games. Even without Romo and Dez, there is enough talent on the offensive side of the ball to outclass those teams' defensive capabilities.

And none of those teams really present that much challenge to our defense. None of those teams possess effective run games. None of them have particularly good QBs. None of them have particularly good coaches.

I was stating that although we're 3-1, I still haven't really seen anything from this team that shows they're ready to contend with an actual solid team. Cincinnati and Green Bay aren't Washington, Chicago, and SF...

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Drove up to SF for the weekend from LA. First time seeing the boys live since in San Diego in like 04 I think. :banderas:

49ers stadium is dope, game was wild live. 49ers fans are wannabe tough guy cholos, but they are harmless. My group was sitting near another 49ers group talking shyt all game. Ended up going to the bar with them after and those fukk boys buy us drinks.

Great win. Dak is godly :blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Even tho they realize he don't throw deep which I think he can the problem is our run game opens up pass game cuz they load the box and still can't stop zeke and even Morris at times

Think these next 2 games they will start throwing deep tho cuz they won't expect it