Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we're 3-1

But these were 3 games that we SHOULD have won. Dak played very well and Zeke is killing it, but to be honest, nothing has really WOW'd me these last 3 weeks.

Redskins suck. Bears suck. 49ers suck.

It's great to see Dak handle an early 14 point deficit and remain cold as ice and do his thang :wow:

I don't trust this coaching staff or defense for shyt. These last 3 games don't change that one bit.

Cincinnati and Green Bay will really tell us a lot about this team.

Dalton and Rodgers going to have an ETERNITY to sit in the pocket and throw against us :mjcry:

Feels good to be 3-1 tho :elliott:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
giphy.gif
he hit that hoe :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We should be 4-0. We could've and should've won that Giant's game. Stone Hands fukked us.

He even stayed in bounds on the 2 min drill at end of 1st half granted it didn't hurt us but it made us use a timeout we didn't need too

Dak does need to hit these wide open passes a lil bit better a couple sailed on him

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We shouldn't cash Mo out at the end of the season. He either takes a team friendly deal or we let him walk. He still isn't technically sound and gets burnt often.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

I'll fight you :birdman:

Dak and Zeke have impressed me. But besides that, I haven't seen anything from the TEAM that shows me they're able to fukk with anybody that isn't total ass.

And let's not kid ourselves, WAS, CHI, and SF are ass.

The rookies are playing well. Butler, Beasley, Claiborne, and Byron are playing well.

The rest of the team :scust: