Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If you're so sure he's an injury waiting to happen, why not play him and let him get hurt again so he's forced to retire.

also the all-22 film is showing that dak is missing a lot of opportunities to go deep.

The Beasley play i think he barely underthrew it cuz if not a td if memory serves me correct

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If you're so sure he's an injury waiting to happen, why not play him and let him get hurt again so he's forced to retire.

also the all-22 film is showing that dak is missing a lot of opportunities to go deep.

Cause this team isn't good enough to waste a "romo get's hurt" game...

Just cause Dak misses those opportunities doesn't mean Romo will make them...and what Dak does with his legs makes up for some of those missed opportunities...I don't really care what opportunities Dak is missing in the passing game right now because i fully expect him to start converting those as he gets more reps and the playbook is opened for him more...

I also like having a mobile QB in the redzone...gives the defense something else to think about...

In a perfect world Romo has taken his last snap as a cowboy...realizes that and still wants to play...and we somehow swindle a team into taking him...i wouldn't care if it cost us a pick or two in the process...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
ro

crazy thing is the media already wants romo gone

Breh nobody in the dfw really even cares about romo being hurt...

It used to be when Romo got hurt it was "when Romo coming back" :damn:

Now it's...romo don't need to come back until he 100%:patrice:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Show more improvement for what? To be better than Romo? To be better than Romo at this point in time all Dak needs to do is not get hurt every time he falls down...mission accomplished...

I don't understand people who keep comparing Dak to 2014 mvp caliber Romo...because their is no actual proof that guy exist anymore...there is no game tape of that guy...their are no stats for that guy...

The only thing I know for absolute fact about Romo at this point in that in his last 3 games he actually played he threw more interceptions than touchdowns...and ever other game that was not those 3 games he broke his collarbone...broke his collarbone again...and broke a bone in his back...

So do I want to watch Dak keep progressing like he is...or do I want to watch a qb who when i last checked didn't play very well when he did play or he has been to hurt to play?

Tell me...in these first 3 games...exactly what play is Romo making that Dak isn't making? Highly likely we beat the giants with him...but Dak made plenty of plays to win that game...Cole World dropped a walk in touchdown on the first drive...dez dropped a touchdown in the corner of the endzone...so I don't put those on Dak...

I do know this...I know Chaz Green was horrible against the Bears in place of Tyron...I know Dak had plenty of plays where he instantly had to step up in the pocket or roll to the opposite side to avoid whoever it was that Chaz Green was blocking...So do you think Romo could have made those scrambles like Dak did...I say no...cause the one time he tried to do something similar in preseason...he broke a bone in his back...

I know any type of quarterback run goes out the window if Romo comes back...Cole World production goes down cause we all spent years wondering why he didn't get the ball more since he is always open...

I'm trying to figure out how going back to Romo is going to elevate this team to another level...that if this is a non playoff team then it becomes a playoff team...if it is a playoff team it becomes a super bowl contending team...and I just don't see it...Romo used to be a guy that good...but that was 2 broken collarbones and broken back bone ago...I have serious doubts he is that guy anymore...

We've seen Romo get hurt...then trot back out their and get hurt again...then trot back out their and get hurt again...do you need to seem him trot back out their and get hurt AGAIN...

I was in the "when Romo is healthy he plays" camp before...but Dak has improved every single week to the point that I just want him to remain the starter and he takes his lumps and we live with it...

And Romo is going to get hurt again anyway...so what is the point?
To think Dak at this point is as good as Romo is asinine breh. Dak is playing well, but he's missing a lot of reads. You think Dez just isnt getting open in these games? His first reads are Beasley then Witten. Add in the fact that he hasnt even gone up against an elite defense yet, we should all wait to see more improvement in his downfield passing.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
if breh gets traded i want that foo to go to a contender. Reunite him with dware.
Yeah I want Romo to get ring too. I used to wonder if Romo should've traded to a true contender years ago. Imagine him with Seattle's LOB 2-3 years ago. Baby hair Wilson is a good QB too but Romo would've ate good too.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
To think Dak at this point is as good as Romo is asinine breh. Dak is playing well, but he's missing a lot of reads. You think Dez just isnt getting open in these games? His first reads are Beasley then Witten. Add in the fact that he hasnt even gone up against an elite defense yet, we should all wait to see more improvement in his downfield passing.

As good as 2014-15 Romo? No he is not...

As good as 2015-16 Romo? Yeah he is...that guy threw more interceptions than picks when he was healthy...

As good as 2016 - 17 Romo? Yeah he is...that guy hasn't even played a snap in the regular season yet...

Tell you what...name the last qb who had 3 serious injuries that kept him out of football for a year and a half...and then at age 36 came back and played just as good as he did before he got hurt...

And when you come to find out that one doesn't exist...because one doesn't exist...explain to me how tony romo is going to be that guy...cause that is the only guy i would want to replace Dak...mvp caliber 2014 Romo...any other version of Romo isn't worth it...I'd rather watch Dak take his lumps so he is better next year...I'm pretty sure that 2014 mvp caliber romo is gone due to age...rust from not playing...and all the bones he has broken in his body...

People saying "oh you just wait until he plays against better defenses Dak is going to get embarrassed"...uh...Romo is not:mjlol:...what the fukk do you call it when you play behind the best line in football and you somehow still break your collarbone twice and break a bone in your back? I call that embarrassing...what do you call it when in your last 3 games you had time to throw and tossed more ints than touchdowns? I call that embarrassing...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
As good as 2014-15 Romo? No he is not...

As good as 2015-16 Romo? Yeah he is...that guy threw more interceptions than picks when he was healthy...

As good as 2016 - 17 Romo? Yeah he is...that guy hasn't even played a snap in the regular season yet...

Tell you what...name the last qb who had 3 serious injuries that kept him out of football for a year and a half...and then at age 36 came back and played just as good as he did before he got hurt...

And when you come to find out that one doesn't exist...because one doesn't exist...explain to me how tony romo is going to be that guy...cause that is the only guy i would want to replace Dak...mvp caliber 2014 Romo...any other version of Romo isn't worth it...I'd rather watch Dak take his lumps so he is better next year...I'm pretty sure that 2014 mvp caliber romo is gone due to age...rust from not playing...and all the bones he has broken in his body...

People saying "oh you just wait until he plays against better defenses Dak is going to get embarrassed"...uh...Romo is not:mjlol:...what the fukk do you call it when you play behind the best line in football and you somehow still break your collarbone twice and break a bone in your back? I call that embarrassing...what do you call it when in your last 3 games you had time to throw and tossed more ints than touchdowns? I call that embarrassing...
Breh this is insane :why:

You gonna disregard the reason why he had more ints than TDs just to prove a point :why:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause this team isn't good enough to waste a "romo get's hurt" game...

Just cause Dak misses those opportunities doesn't mean Romo will make them...and what Dak does with his legs makes up for some of those missed opportunities...I don't really care what opportunities Dak is missing in the passing game right now because i fully expect him to start converting those as he gets more reps and the playbook is opened for him more...

I also like having a mobile QB in the redzone...gives the defense something else to think about...

In a perfect world Romo has taken his last snap as a cowboy...realizes that and still wants to play...and we somehow swindle a team into taking him...i wouldn't care if it cost us a pick or two in the process...
Nah man. Romo has elite years left. He'll be good until his arm starts to fail him like peyton