Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If Dak makes the passing game look good without Dez I better hear about how Romo mysteriously decides to retire or his name better come up in a trade rumor for every team with a starting qb still on his rookie deal...
we need that trade. we're still on the books for 10M if he retires.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:whoa:

Dak gotta show more improvement before we should even consider that breh

Show more improvement for what? To be better than Romo? To be better than Romo at this point in time all Dak needs to do is not get hurt every time he falls down...mission accomplished...

I don't understand people who keep comparing Dak to 2014 mvp caliber Romo...because their is no actual proof that guy exist anymore...there is no game tape of that guy...their are no stats for that guy...

The only thing I know for absolute fact about Romo at this point in that in his last 3 games he actually played he threw more interceptions than touchdowns...and ever other game that was not those 3 games he broke his collarbone...broke his collarbone again...and broke a bone in his back...

So do I want to watch Dak keep progressing like he is...or do I want to watch a qb who when i last checked didn't play very well when he did play or he has been to hurt to play?

Tell me...in these first 3 games...exactly what play is Romo making that Dak isn't making? Highly likely we beat the giants with him...but Dak made plenty of plays to win that game...Cole World dropped a walk in touchdown on the first drive...dez dropped a touchdown in the corner of the endzone...so I don't put those on Dak...

I do know this...I know Chaz Green was horrible against the Bears in place of Tyron...I know Dak had plenty of plays where he instantly had to step up in the pocket or roll to the opposite side to avoid whoever it was that Chaz Green was blocking...So do you think Romo could have made those scrambles like Dak did...I say no...cause the one time he tried to do something similar in preseason...he broke a bone in his back...

I know any type of quarterback run goes out the window if Romo comes back...Cole World production goes down cause we all spent years wondering why he didn't get the ball more since he is always open...

I'm trying to figure out how going back to Romo is going to elevate this team to another level...that if this is a non playoff team then it becomes a playoff team...if it is a playoff team it becomes a super bowl contending team...and I just don't see it...Romo used to be a guy that good...but that was 2 broken collarbones and broken back bone ago...I have serious doubts he is that guy anymore...

We've seen Romo get hurt...then trot back out their and get hurt again...then trot back out their and get hurt again...do you need to seem him trot back out their and get hurt AGAIN...

I was in the "when Romo is healthy he plays" camp before...but Dak has improved every single week to the point that I just want him to remain the starter and he takes his lumps and we live with it...

And Romo is going to get hurt again anyway...so what is the point?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
If Dak makes the passing game look good without Dez I better hear about how Romo mysteriously decides to retire or his name better come up in a trade rumor for every team with a starting qb still on his rookie deal...
I fuks with Romo but like I said......if Dak make it thru these tests coming up with no Dez and more challenging defenses like Bengals and a team like the Pack who we haven't beaten in a while and is always in the playoffs...plus the Eagles who look much better this year....he should take over...especially if he can help steer us to convincing wins over those teams.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Aww man....I just thought about Romo coming back and Chaz Green blocking for him....he gonna get hurt for sure then.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If dak still impresses and ends up beating bengals and packers or we lose cuz of defense and he plays well

This will bring surely cause fukkery and then some with the romo and dak debate no way around it

I'm a big romo fan but I just don't see how we can put him back out there if dak out here winning games against elite opponents or looking elite but we lose cuz of defense

Romo is my fav cowboy behind ware not counting the 90s boys shyt won't be fair :russ:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
ro
If dak still impresses and ends up beating bengals and packers or we lose cuz of defense and he plays well

This will bring surely cause fukkery and then some with the romo and dak debate no way around it

I'm a big romo fan but I just don't see how we can put him back out there if dak out here winning games against elite opponents or looking elite but we lose cuz of defense

Romo is my fav cowboy behind ware not counting the 90s boys shyt won't be fair :russ:

crazy thing is the media already wants romo gone

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ro

crazy thing is the media already wants romo gone

:mjlol:
I still wanna see more from him and against difficult teams to know what's up
I ain't that quick to pull the trigger
No dez Sunday and we ball out is a great sign that he is spreading the ball to the open man not cuz ur elite but cuz ur open

Let romo heal as long as he needs too while it also gives us a chance too see our future qb be a the future or possible the present for us

Let romo be 100% and knock rust off while he learns the NFL and if he isn't ready to be our present bring romo in only when he is 100% regardless of record but problem with that is what be point bring romo in if we 3-7 no reason too just let dak learn rest of season

And if we 7-3 why bring him in if we doing that good

So in a sense romo being back this season is almost pointless in a sense

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
And Romo is going to get hurt again anyway...so what is the point?
If you're so sure he's an injury waiting to happen, why not play him and let him get hurt again so he's forced to retire.

also the all-22 film is showing that dak is missing a lot of opportunities to go deep.