Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Must win game brehs. We got 3 tough games after this and likely wont have Dez. I swear if we let Blaine fukkin Gabbert go off, im done wit Marinelli :stopitslime:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Must win game brehs. We got 3 tough games after this and likely wont have Dez. I swear if we let Blaine fukkin Gabbert go off, im done wit Marinelli :stopitslime:
Breh Marinelli just working with the scraps he was given. He has 1 play maker on defense and that's Lee. Dline sucks. Give him players and let's see how he does. Defense really starts with the Dline, whether it's them stopping the run, taking up multiple blockers so a LB and stop the run, or getting pressure on the QB.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dez injury according to Rapsheet is just a bone bruise meaning there is no long term risk for further injury. Dez will warmup today and see how he feels.

I'm thinking Dez comes back next week for the Bungles
if Dez warms up, I can't see them convincing him to sit out. Nah not with all those 88 jerseys that are going to be in the crowd.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Breh Marinelli just working with the scraps he was given. He has 1 play maker on defense and that's Lee. Dline sucks. Give him players and let's see how he does. Defense really starts with the Dline, whether it's them stopping the run, taking up multiple blockers so a LB and stop the run, or getting pressure on the QB.
Marinelli hand picked guys like Ryan Russell and Bensoj Mayowa