Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
With the dysfunction going on in this thread imagine if we really was dumb enough to get Paxton Lynch or Connor Cook...or if Dak did not fall into the FO lap :wow:...Never seen a fan base be this argumentative and combative amongst themselves...Still...We Dem Boyz :mjcry:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
3rd D̶o̶w̶n̶ Dak and 4
:wow:

I noticed we converted more 3rd downs this year. Happy that Jerry started Dak to back up injured Romo versus finding a vet. Dak will have some tests the next 3+ games w/o Dez. I wanna see how he handles the increased pressure. Oh and lets credit Zeke as well. Those two work well together.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Zeke is running well and getting better each week.

On the play where La'el got his shyt pushed in, Zeke was right there to pick up the block. He's protected Dak excellently through his first 3 games.

We haven't even used him in the passing game yet. I'm sure that will be impressive as well.

Alfred is a great complement to him. Downhill 1 cut runner who's a load to stop.

Dak is playing so well, I'm almost in disbelief. I love what I'm seeing, but part of me thinks it's too good to be true for a 4th round rookie. He's going to really be tested these next couple of weeks, though.

That intelligence, confidence, poise, arm strength, mobility, grasp on NFL offense AND defenses :ohlawd:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Damn. Gregory suspended 10 more games. Can come back Week 16.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn. Gregory suspended 10 more games. Can come back Week 16.

It never changed breh
He dropped the appeal it was 14 games anyways for 2 failed test

I love dez but his ass should of showed up for mri and team meeting

But when u got clapping hands Garrett for a coach and jones running the team

Ain't no damn dispcline on this team at least parcell kept them in check when out of line

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
He's the new T-New breh. Great in coverage but don't expect him to make any game changing INT's
Newman's rookie season stats are shytting on Carr, Claiborne, and Scandrick's best individual seasons in their Cowboy careers

66 tackles, 17 passes defended, 4 interceptions

Most interceptions in a single season from those 3: Claiborne (1), Scandrick (2), Carr (3) :heh:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Teams out here trading 1sts for washed up or never been shyt WRs? Guys like BMarsh and MOSS have gone for 3rd and 5ths. We gave 1sts and then some for corpses.

Other than the 3 OL, Lee, DeMarco, and Dez, what draft pick have we hit on in the last 5-7 years?

:jbhmm:

I mean Dak was a good pick. Zeke may be a good pick. So that's a couple good ones from this past draft.

But what about the other 4-6 years?

:jbhmm:

Where the 2015 class at?
2014?
2013?
2012?
2011?
2009?

We're lucky we got Dak to supplant Romo. So when Romo got hurt, we had a viable plan.

We're lucky we kept Leary. So when La'el got hurt, we had a viable plan.

But any other position on this team besides RB, and we're fukked.

WR, TE, DL, LB, CB, S.

What am I even saying. The guys we're STARTING at half those positions are already complete ass.

This is not how you build a team. When we face a couple injuries, it magnifies just how poor of a job the FO has done with regards to constructing a 53 man roster.

The way this team drafts, you'd think there were only 1 to 2 rounds in the NFL draft every year.

Our best FA signing in the last 5 years or so is ..... Brandon Carr??

:snoop:
Dallas problems start with Garrett...and injuries. Not draft