Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
you gon see playa! You'd rather Wilcox out there?
giphy.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think if we stay injury free defense will be fine as long as Church isn't starting nickel packages. Heath should be the nickel guy. Faster than both Wilcox and Church and seems more assignment sound and not scared to make a play. Everything else is fine. I want to see that Darius Jackson dude too. He needs to replace Dunbar. 4 backs on game day? :ohhh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Brandon... :dwillhuh:

Just jump dog and you woulda had the pick or at least a batted ball :jrhuh:

He's a good dude off the field but on it? :francis::huhldup: he fukking sucks
It's sad what's happened to him, because before the DET game he was one of our most dependable players. Seeing him now makes you forget all the key ints he had for us:mjcry:. He had perfect position on that play and any CB would kill for that pick opportunity.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think if we stay injury free defense will be fine as long as Church isn't starting nickel packages. Heath should be the nickel guy. Faster than both Wilcox and Church and seems more assignment sound and not scared to make a play. Everything else is fine. I want to see that Darius Jackson dude too. He needs to replace Dunbar. 4 backs on game day? :ohhh:
Dunbar was a beast before he got hurt. Dude created problems for defenses out there

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He's hurt literally every year though. If Darius show something Dunbar gone breh

The problem is when he gets more playing time he always gets hurt, the 1 year he wasn't was when Murray took 90% of the carries.
Id take Dunbar on this team anyday over McFadden

We should use him the same way we used him against Seattle in 2014

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id take Dunbar on this team anyday over McFadden

We should use him the same way we used him against Seattle in 2014

Dunbar was destroying teams on those wheel routes and screens, Line backers cant stay with him.

McFadden might literally die on the field if we keep him, his injury history is too much.