Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214 who stood out today?
-Romo was sharp. Dak was meh...check downs all day. He's not going to be our backup. Has a lot of work to do on his footwork and pocket awareness. Both backups had good repertoire with Swaim.
-Overall I was impressed with the dline. They won the day vs the oline. Crawford was back out there from his injury and Irving was disruptive.
-None of the running backs stood out to me. Zeke was injured.
-Scandrick and Mo looked good. Scan is the alpha male of the defense. He clowns on everybody.
-Lee was starting fights all day. We need him to stay healthy. Hitchens got hurt, Wilson was on the sidelines, Gachkar/Durant look small. Really concerned about our lbs and safeties.
-T-Will was active all day and Lucky got a lot of work in underneath routes. They had him and Beasley on the field a lot together. Lucky is a good dude, stayed after practice for 30 min to sign autographs.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
@dtownreppin214 Good look on the info and pics homie. Nice to see and hear what's going on.

Even tho I don't pay too much attention to what i see and hear this time of year. I wait until the "bullets start flying" bc guys are going up against each other. When the games count, then I'll take note. Just like I don't watch anything really but that 3rd preseason game.

But overall it's good to hear Swaim getting his, and Scan back doing Scan...keep the posts up bro if you can lol

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Swaim
Esco
Hanna

We need to trade one of them. They're all serviceable TEs. We can't roll with 4 TEs in game day?