Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The problem is when he gets more playing time he always gets hurt, the 1 year he wasn't was when Murray took 90% of the carries.

I don't see dunbar gettimg many carries...he is going to be the receiver we put on the field in 5 wide sets though to throw little dump off passes to like last year...

Unless one of them get's hurt Morris and Zeke getting probably 95 % of the touches between them on running plays...

CP3_da_OG

Pro
Daps
For those of y'all screaming on Dunbar, be honest with yourselves

For as great as he has looked in flashes, we can't depend on this dude

Every time we give him more of a role, he gets hurt

We need to see what the youngin Smith is talking about. If he can catch, Dunbar should be gone

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why should we get rid of Dunbar for Jackson? McFadden is injury prone as well. Dunbar brings a different element since we can line him up in the slot. Jackson makes McFadden expendable not Dunbar.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those of y'all screaming on Dunbar, be honest with yourselves

For as great as he has looked in flashes, we can't depend on this dude

Every time we give him more of a role, he gets hurt

We need to see what the youngin Smith is talking about. If he can catch, Dunbar should be gone

Dunbar isa great 3rd down player tho... if we limit his role he should be fine?..

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryon Jones was pissed about Dez catching it. Carr is like "We tried breh" :ld:

Edit:Why did Carr see the ball coming then turn his head and hips back toward Dez? :what:

Im not sure what the fukk we teaching these DBs honestly :yeshrug:

These nikkas refuse to look back on the ball and try to make a play :what:you getting beat regardless, at least fukking try :dahell:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im not sure what the fukk we teaching these DBs honestly :yeshrug:

These nikkas refuse to look back on the ball and try to make a play :what:you getting beat regardless, at least fukking try :dahell:
I think when Jones yelled "ball" Carr turned to look for it but couldn't locate the ball. That's my only guess. Jones even yelled "pick" because he saw the ball was about to go right over Carr's head

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can rock with that. Strictly 3rd down, no special teams or nothing else.....

Is he even practicing yet?

yea 3rd down and maybe punt return(?)? is fine for me, they trying to put MO back there :mjlol:

No idea, i been in like football hibernation have no fukking clue whats going on.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I was there on Wednesday. Been in LA since Tuesday, leaving tomorrow. Trip has been perfect, I'm going to cry on the plane. Got a lot of sound advice from @Codeine Fiend Dream Team
Thats wassup brotha.

Woulda been dope to check out the cowboys rams game but i came up to the bay to visit my mom. Gonna try to make it to the cowboys niner game tho