Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
DEZ BRYANT IS THE SEAN LEE OF THE OFFENSE. NEVER STAY HEALTHY AND MISSES GAMES EACH YEAR.
I was catching heat saying, we shouldn't have paid Dez all that money... should've spend that money revamping the defense, especially the D Line.
They spend all the loot, on Dez who is a poor route runner, and never shows up when we need him... If he's our best WR... they dont act like it... GET HIM THE DAMN BALL...
stop lining him up outside, and do the same dame post route each snap... he's not a speed WR... put him motion, put him in the slot... create disadvantages for him...
Teams with Elite WR's find a way to get their elite WR the ball...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
he really thought he was gonna get out of taking that MRI :skip:

I bet he tries to come back way too soon....I mean he kinda did play a whole game with a fracture, I wonder what the risk is?
total lack of professionalism. i don't care how much i love dez, i'll never defend this at this stage in his career and post-contract.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
DEZ BRYANT IS THE SEAN LEE OF THE OFFENSE. NEVER STAY HEALTHY AND MISSES GAMES EACH YEAR.
I was catching heat saying, we shouldn't have paid Dez all that money... should've spend that money revamping the defense, especially the D Line.
They spend all the loot, on Dez who is a poor route runner, and never shows up when we need him... If he's our best WR... they dont act like it... GET HIM THE DAMN BALL...
stop lining him up outside, and do the same dame post route each snap... he's not a speed WR... put him motion, put him in the slot... create disadvantages for him...
Teams with Elite WR's find a way to get their elite WR the ball...
negro please, this team has had INFINITE opportunities to improve the defense. Don't you dare try to say his contract is the reason they never upgraded the defensive line.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
negro please, this team has had INFINITE opportunities to improve the defense. Don't you dare try to say his contract is the reason they never upgraded the defensive line.
claiborne over cox.
escobar over bennie logan.
hitchens over telvin smith.
taking marcus peters off your board but drafting randy gregory.

lol these idiots don't know what they're doing on defense. got nothing to do with dez.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
total lack of professionalism. i don't care how much i love dez, i'll never defend this at this stage in his career and post-contract.
playing through broken knee caps, rushing back from a broken foot...I dont think his dedication to this team can be questioned at this point. yea he got a big contract, but compare his production before the contract, to what he was getting paid then...skipping an MRI not a big deal to me, dude thought he was good and didnt want doctor holding him back. I could understand if he always skips meetings, or is catching suspension and shyt

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrence Williams as a #1 :mjcry:

its a travesty Lucky and Dunbar havent been used properly. zero creativity. Im legit worried about the passing game without Dez.

coverage gonna be tighter than grandma p*ssy :mjcry:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
you right, we could've and should've went defense at that 4th pick.... Elliot was just a luxury pick, not a need, when we already signed Morris and had Mcfadden and Dunbar.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Garrett is too dumb to adjust without his star wr simplifying things for his scheme due to teams usually shading towards Dez. A smart coach would use lucky/Dunbar more and more screens to Zeke but instead well see the same (beat them from the pocket) bullshyt.
i want to see escobar used too. man i know the dez injury hurts but we got some weapons we can use. this coaching staff has to just get creative. i swear if they pull some shyt like last year....:snoop: