Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
@R.U.L.E. u aite now breh :mjlol::lolbron:

So this shyt drops right in the middle of me dealing with a bytchass nikka trying to scam my organization.

I peeped it real quick and dude was shook and left with the quickness. So I'm over communicating with the different operations departments and sending out emails to keep an eye on this person and out of the blue my man emails me and is like "Dez hairline fracture".

Exactly what I didn't want to happen happened: got caught up in work and got blindsided when the news broke cuz it wasn't on my mind. At least it doesn't sound as serious as I thought

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
quote from cz

use dubar in the passing game. get creative with lucky. design some runs for dak. keep san fran off balance.

belicheck is winning without brady, gronk and dion lewis. this is not the time for excuses, EARN YOUR KEEP GARRETT.
breh you just gonna take my quote? :russ:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:yeahok:

If he don't play even against san fran that passing game is going to be UGLY:yeahok:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Reading some of the quotes, the players know Dez isnt playing for a few weeks.

We really gon see if Dak the real deal :ehh:

Especially against the higher caliber opponents with better D
Actually not worried bout dak giants was toughest d we faced and he drove against them easily

Need to open up the playbook more for him is all I ask so we can score more

Defense is trash not as bad as last year but good lord the pass rush seems like it got worse tho

I could go to gas station put gas and buy a slurpie watch lord of the rings extended version at home and they still be trying to sack qb

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:yeahok:

If he don't play even against san fran that passing game is going to be UGLY:yeahok:
But honestly, it shouldn't be. Like we're the only team that doesn't play to our talent strengths.

Like Will catch some screens like he's done, all his life. Slants, Comeback routes, Go routes. No reason for him to be nonexistent.

Send Butler on some Go's. Deep post. Screens. Allow him to use his speed.

But what's gonna happen instead. Double Beasley and dare Witten to beat you :heh:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Reading some of the quotes, the players know Dez isnt playing for a few weeks.

We really gon see if Dak the real deal :ehh:
Honestly, we've seen plays where Dak didn't make the right read, ints should have been caught. Dak is the real deal but if it gets ugly, don't be surprised.

If he consistently got the ball to everybody, I wouldn't be worried but it seems like he can get the ball to Witten, Beasley and sprinkle a lil Dez. I'm concerned but hopefully Zeke emerges even more.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
NAegtAr.png