Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Saw that breaking news shyt on nfl network...caught the tail end of "possibly out for season"

Was like :sadswagboyz:

Ended up being about Watt though :whew:

On the one hand Dez actually ran some slant and post routes after the injury...requiring hard cuts and he looked fine...

On the other hand Romo went from trying to get back in a preseason game and saying he felt great in the post game...to now being out however many weeks...

Expecting the worst :dezshrugsmiley:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Saw that breaking news shyt on nfl network...caught the tail end of "possibly out for season"

On the one hand Dez actually ran some slant and post routes after the injury...requiring hard cuts and he looked fine...

On the other hand Romo went from trying to get back in a preseason game and saying he felt great in the post game...to now being out however many weeks...

That breaking news shyt had me the same way too even did the rewind on the DVR

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Bruh i read the first sentence of your post and almost had a heart attack

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
scared_medium.gif