Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We could use some say DBs, I'm tried of Carr continually being caught on and Mo, although playing well, signaling incomplete on plays that he didn't affect.

Meanwhile, Ramsey's given up 3 for 13 last week and wasn't targeted by GB (not sure what he did week 2)

Anyway, the way Dak has control of this offense is impressive, granted it still has training wheels on it but you gotta believe with Romo in there the offense is MORE potent. I like Dak and I think he's the QB of the future but he needs to lean how to get the ball to more than just Beas and Witt. Once he starts getting everyone involved, this offense gonna roll.

The defense, while not posting the flashy stats, has been extremely solid. Hopefully getting Lawrence back improves the pass rush. Wilcox is shinning in limited time and Chruch is out there looking good. I wonder what kinda shape RoMac in :lupe:

Crawford needs to be moved to DE. I wanna see Collins, Thorton, McClain in the middle.
You telling on yaself fam.

We have ZERO pass rush = CBs covering a lot longer.

Carr is not an elite CB, and having him cover WRs much longer is asking too much.

Ramsey can shut down a WR because he has a decent pass rush.

Trust me, Ramsey is good. Put any elite CB on the field with our front seven and you will see similar results.

Please prove me wrong, show me any video where Jalen Ramsey had to hold his man longer than Carr as a direct effect of a below average pass rush.

:coffee:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
You telling on yaself fam.

We have ZERO pass rush = CBs covering a lot longer.

Carr is not an elite CB, and having him cover WRs much longer is asking too much.

Ramsey can shut down a WR because he has a decent pass rush.

Trust me, Ramsey is good. Put any elite CB on the field with our front seven and you will see similar results.

Please prove me wrong, show me any video where Jalen Ramsey had to hold his man longer than Carr as a direct effect of a below average pass rush.

:coffee:
When have we had a corner jump an out? Get under a deep post? Attempt to make a play on the ball? Ain't no pass rush gonna make you go after the ball, left alone shut somebody down unless you getting 8 sacks like MIN did CAR

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
When have we had a corner jump an out? Get under a deep post? Attempt to make a play on the ball? Ain't no pass rush gonna make you go after the ball, left alone shut somebody down unless you getting 8 sacks like MIN did CAR
Ramsey aint a ballhawk either doe :patrice:

And Anthony Brown jumped an out in preseason :yeshrug: