Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
When Sean Payton was here the playing calling was:noah:
Garrett and Lineham got us on 3-4 same calls that teams don't even bother audible at all
We see y Romo would be like:camby: and do what the fukk he wants even at risk for the int
shyt don't make no sense
Won't even move Dez but make him do all them go routes wasting his prime years and all
My son who is in 5th can call better plays than this shyt
Team is a soul draining for us fans I swear
Even with Parcells we may have lost but weren't that damn predictable or undisciplined
Or clapping on every damn stupid thing we did too

its the clapping that pisses me off for some reason more than the predictable playcalling from jason.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Beasley needs to sit the fukk down is what he needs to do. Butler should get ALL of his pt. play Beaskey in the slot with more room to operate instead of Dez Bryant. Jason Garrett y'all
Beasley is cool for real for real. His problem is just always going for the fukking home run instead of the base hit, you feel me? He kills me when he has a big gain and doesn't wanna go down to which he ends up fumbling or some dumb shyt. Or when he clearly has the first down, he fukks up the first down and its 2/3rd and 1. Other than that he's a cool slot guy in my opinion.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
no he didnt breh....lmao, i turned off my tv after T-Dumbazz did that shyt so i havent seen any post game shyts or anything after the clock ran out.

this team is gonna kill me

It showed him clapping at the end of the game walking on the field even if it wasn't for him da hell he clapping for:scust:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers