EXTRACTION 2 | Official Discussion Thread (Netflix 6/16)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
fukk that bytch ass sandro

i would've just been like

rocky-iv-dolph-lundgren.gif

:yeshrug:

all the action scenes were dope...fave was prison and train

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This was really enjoyable but I can’t lie and act like I remember the first one besides the ending :pachaha:

I got it confused with that other movie where some he had to save some one from the slums of Louisiana or some shyt.

Looking forward to the sequel tho.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Disagree. This peaked early. After the Prison and Train scenes the last 90 min were kind of mid typical euro villain fare

The only thing in this that felt forced was Theon Greyjoy Jr. They could have use a better vehicle for character development than that.

And even so that's still better than 2 hours straight of mindless gun-fu, it adds depth of some kind.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The only thing in this that felt forced was Theon Greyjoy Jr. They could have use a better vehicle for character development than that.

And even so that's still better than 2 hours straight of mindless gun-fu, it adds depth of some kind.
I just didn't care for that kid or his mother

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
1st one was dope

I’m happy for Thor. It’s a struggle for these Marvel nikkax to establish themselves away from the cape
Ironically, the only shyt from the other Marvel Chris (Evans) I can remember, outside the MCU, is his role in a Netflix action flick.