EXTRACTION 2 | Official Discussion Thread (Netflix 6/16)

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
That was fukking amazing. Its the best action movie I've seen since The Raid 2. shyts all over John Wick for me.

That one-shot scene was simply TOP TIER. Wow. WOW.

Watch it on a big OLED and pump up the bass/volume.

They literally made the Uncharted 2 train set piece into a one-shot action sequence. Fan fukking tastic.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I didn't think this was better than JW4, but still really enjoyable :ehh:

Once the action really kicks in, the momentum keeps going and the camera work is :banderas:

Extraction really is the perfect name for these films :mjgrin:

Sandro :pacspit:

Hope we get that 3rd film with the way things ended.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Sandro :pacspit:

Hope we get that 3rd film with the way things ended.

Remaining on the subject of Chris’ past, Idris Elba has a cameo/small role that bookends the film. Did Chris engineer Idris’ appearance himself given their history together in the Thor franchise?

Yes, he did. That was a Chris call. We’re looking to expand the Extraction universe in potential subsequent films, and so we wanted to surround Chris with really talented actors that bring an interesting energy to the screen and have great chemistry with him. And so Chris had a couple names in mind, and he made a couple phone calls. And then we landed an amazing actor [in Idris Elba] for this movie.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
HOLYYYY fukk THAT ACTION SEQUENCE

Top. Tier.

Best I've seen since The Raid 2.
Same thing I said. This shyt is crazy. I love one shots in movies as well so this is amazing to me.