EXTRACTION 2 | Official Discussion Thread (Netflix 6/16)

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
OMG.. just happened to go on NETFLIX last night.

to my suprise, this was there. Need to watch this tonight ASAP

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Got damn.

This shyt was INTENSE.

I like it. Just do a few pull ups. Look at the map for ten minutes then KA BOOM.

Off to the races. In a way it's kind of one note and shallow, but to me that's the hook. Super efficient and knowing exactly where it's headed.

Bravo. I'm in for as many of these as they come with.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Got damn.

This shyt was INTENSE.

I like it. Just do a few pull ups. Look at the map for ten minutes then KA BOOM.

Off to the races. In a way it's kind of one note and shallow, but to me that's the hook. Super efficient and knowing exactly where it's headed.

Bravo. I'm in for as many of these as they come with.
these two movies might be my favorite netflix original movies ever.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched this last weekend, and enjoyed. Pure absurd piff.

Although regarding Sandro:

That little motherfukker was the drizzling shyts, and easily the worst part of the movie. Any time he would say some dumb shyt trying to justify his father and uncle's bullshyt, I'd yell: "nikka, YOU LIVE IN A PRISON" :stopitslime:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This was pretty fun. God tier action, choreography, and camera work, especially the way they sat on the camera and let shyt play out with barely any cuts. It's the type of shyt you only see in foreign/asian fight joints. Plus the cgi and effects were top knotch for this, which still feels unusual to say for a netflix movie. In a different era, this would've been a successful summer/August blockbuster theatrical release.

I understand why people would say they liked the first one better tho. First one had more dynamic/flat out better supporting characters and subplots, and the main kid wasn't a punk ass brat either. Whereas in this sequel, the priority was clearly to OD on several huge action set pieces and then piece together a story to tell lol. Hell, the latter 2/3rds of the movie didn't even need to happen if not for that dummy. But since the action is so great, you kinda just go with it.