Executive order for HBCUs on the way?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
They did their part.
The difference and quite honestly, this is Obama's flaw, they did not toot their horn over every thing they did like Trump administration does.

Obama isn't tweeting "Saved the Auto-industry. #MAGA" and shyt on twitter. This stuff flies under the radar unless people are made aware or informed on it. That was the flaw of his whole time in office.
I didn't even know about this myself.
:yeshrug:

My manager at my last job used to even tell me you have to brag about yourself in order to get noticed and get places.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The difference and quite honestly, this is Obama's flaw, they did not toot their horn over every thing they did like Trump administration does.

Obama isn't tweeting "Saved the Auto-industry. #MAGA" and shyt on twitter. This stuff flies under the radar unless people are made aware or informed on it. That was the flaw of his whole campaign.

I didn't even know about this myself.
:yeshrug:

My manager at my last job used to even tell me you have to brag about yourself in order to get noticed and get places.
Black chick on MSNBC during Obama's farewell speech made a good point. She said she didn't expect Obama to discuss their accomplishments in detail because black people who discuss their achievements are mislabeled as arrogant by white people.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black chick on MSNBC during Obama's farewell speech made a good point. She said she didn't expect Obama to discuss their accomplishments in detail because black people who discuss their achievements are mislabeled as arrogant by white people.

False

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Can executive order allocate funding to HBCU since funding is done by the congress?

Omarosa went from being a reality TV star to someone advising the POTUS who is also a reality TV star. Someone wake me up when the show ends.
No. Congress is in charge of new funding.

If you look into a lot of these EO, they are just directives that still need congressional approval and brought to the floor. Such as the wall. That wall ain't happening without congress. Period.

A lot of them are fluff to look good. Basically "Hey guys. This should be our goal. Um...lets not discuss the procedure related to getting this actually done".

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This guy is on Obama's dikk. :pachaha:His policy is to ask what Obama did and do the opposite.

Yemen: *Finds out Obama halted operations* Trump ''go in there''

Maybe some jokers can go to trump and say well under Obama blacks didn't get reparations.

Then maybe trump will say "what black folks didn't get reparations under obama........I will sign an executive order to give african americans reparations"......:mjlol::lolbron:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. Congress is in charge of new funding.

If you look into a lot of these EO, they are just directives that still need congressional approval and brought to the floor. Such as the wall. That wall ain't happening without congress. Period.

A lot of them are fluff to look good.

Yep Bush Jr did this as well like with the whole marriage between a man and a woman in the Constitution.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Please keep this in perspective if something does come out.

You still have Jeff Sessions on the DOJ. You still have a conservative supreme court and federal courts that are overturning civil rights law. He removed money from Minority Business Development department .Removed white surpremacist terrorism from counter terrorist operations focus. Defunded the civil rights division of the DOJ. New head of the DOJ Civil rights divisions is a man who has defended racial gerrymandering in court several times.

Someone knocked me for "repeating the same things over and over again" and "fear mongering". I repeat myself because I know things like this will pop up to act as shiny distractions and people need to keep their eye on the ball.

Give individual props but don't let it define or overshadow more important and consequential things.

If Betsy Devos has any say, you'll probably won't have money to get aid to go to these private HBCUs in the future.

There is a whole forest here that must be watched.
And people forgetting the numerous white supremacists in his circle that have talked shyt on blacks from racist Steve Bannon who said that blacks being restricted from voting wasnt that bad...to Richard Spencer who advocated for black genocide who was a mentor to Jeff Sessions.

Bbbbbbbbbbut if he does good for blacks...

Shut up and stop looking for a fukking savior especially if he's a goddamn racist fascist with a father that was in the KKK like Trump. Goddamn some of you are fukking stupid.