Reppin
Tha Land

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
i have no clue what this thread is about now but I like exclusives.

I dont get why people on that other site bytch about shyt being exclusive.

fukking entitlement.

Gives me a reason to buy other stuff :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How to avoid the PS5 storage glitch that's bricking brand-new consoles

Miles Morales keeps turning into inanimate objects in his hilarious Spider-Man PS5 glitch - VG247

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Patch Deployed to Fix PS5 Crashes

Imagine the horror Bubba the swamp dude would feel after getting his new system home and encountering these issues without the internet to research and fix it.

poor guy:mjcry:

iu

I like how you removed the rest of my sentence to make it look like I was just saying the game had no issues when I clearly said that I'm saying post the games where you can't play the game AT ALL without a patch. Like as in, the game won't launch without day 1 patches.
:snoop:

and on top of that, the "patch" being spoken of in those articles is something that came out in JANUARY 2021 and the first link is talking about Spider-Man Remastered, not Miles.

:snoop:

I beat the game before January and had none of the issues like PS5 storage glitch or constant crashes BEFORE that patch so...?

Why do I even bother with you guys?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i have no clue what this thread is about now but I like exclusives.

I dont get why people on that other site bytch about shyt being exclusive.

fukking entitlement.

Gives me a reason to buy other stuff :yeshrug:
GTA VI should be exclusive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
iu

I like how you removed the rest of my sentence to make it look like I was just saying the game had no issues
nikka you edited the post. That’s all that was there when quoted you :stopitslime:
when I clearly said that I'm saying post the games where you can't play the game AT ALL without a patch. :snoop:

Why do I even bother with you guys.
I mean, a guy without the internet pretty much couldn’t play the game at launch. You can play the semantics game if you want, but if you are being honest with yourself you know trying to play on modern gaming consoles without access to the internet ain’t what’s hot in the streets:stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka you edited the post. That’s all that was there when quoted you :stopitslime:

I mean, a guy without the internet pretty much couldn’t play the game at launch. You can play the semantics game if you want, but if you are being honest with yourself you know trying to play on modern gaming consoles without access to the internet ain’t what’s hot in the streets:stopitslime:
Oh my fukking god.

Whatever nikka.

I can't.

I'm losing brain cells going back and forth with you right now.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many games honestly do not work at all without a day 1 patch? Physical games. Name them.
I'm not about to pretend like I can name them. But I've run across it a few times both on xbox and playstation and its mostly because I just wanted to see if I could play the game without updating. I do it on the switch out of curiosity still just to see if I'll run into it. I have never not been able to start a game at all on the switch.