EXCLUSIVE: JADAKISS ORDERS AN ALL CRUST PIZZA! UPDATE: JADA RESPONDS

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Art Is Just A Homer For Anything Chicago Why Bother Arguing lol

you ain't never seen me be a homer to shyt in the Chi.
only shyt i prop is when it factually is dope.

stop it, nikka.
you ain't never seen me positively try to swing shyt from the chi that was not dope for real.

you ain't never seen me over prop the cubs, bulls, sox, hawks, Obama or bears., etc.

stop it nikka.

art barr

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you ain't never seen me be a homer to shyt in the Chi.

stop it, nikka.
you ain't never seen me positively try to swing shyt from the chi that was not dope for real.

you ain't never seen me over prop the cubs, bulls, sox, hawks, Obama or bears., etc.

stop it nikka.

art barr

You Should Just Go Enjoy A Hearty Slice Of Marinara Sauce Pie And Relax

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
REGGIO'S is the actual cross the street former competitor of Italian fiesta. It is not as good as ITALIAN fiesta. Yet you grab a bottle of black top garlic salt and the two for twenty five deal and you Gucci.

notice you said an actual CHICAGO pizzeria. Yet these nyc nikka never mention not a name of a pizzeria. It is because their shyt is heat lamp trash and they know it.

art barr

#shipITden

give us the name of a nyc pizzeria for starters. Just a random mentioned lower tier pizzeria from the chi and remembered the name.
20 years on here and no nyc person has even given us the name of a pizzeria.

second you talking bullshyt because if you had REGGIO'S.

Then you know CHICAGO pizza is not just a stuffed pizza.
we are the kings of thin crust too.

you other pizza nikkaz full of shyt talembout pizza. All cause you never had the best pizza
and been lied too.

nikka ain't said not one nyc pizza joint in twenty plus years. Yet you mentioning the lil guys in thin crust and deep dish and not even stuffed pizza in Chicago
nikkaz don't even know crust types. Yet trying got talk.

get ya crust GAME together before you talk.

Stop it.
Son I’ve had Lou Malnotti’s and Giordano’s . Im not gonna claim I know every pizza spot in the Chi. But yall specialty pizza is barely pizza bro. shyt aint made for on the go. shyt is a casserole fam. It taste good as hell but it’s heavy as fukk and not made for eating on the regular. NYC has SO MANY pizza shops. I can name a million dope ones. Linden Pizza on City Line in East New York. The famous Joe’s Pizza in West Village. That’s if u wanna be a tourist wit it. Sam’s Pizza in the Bronx/Riverdale area. Son it’s mad good pizza spots in NYC. Lol. It’s too many to name.

Last edited:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
give us the name of a nyc pizzeria for starters. Just a random mentioned lower tier pizzeria from the chi and remembered the name.
20 years on here and no nyc person has even given us the name of a pizzeria.

get ya crust GAME together before you talk.

Stop it.

Rays, Bens, Lombardis, Johns, Patsys, Joe and Pat, Singhas, Santas, Tottono, Motorinos, Guisepinnas, Supremas, Vinnies, Juliannas, Grimaldis, Two Boots

thas off the top of the dome

ive tried Lou Minnati, Reggios, Pauly G and Bartolis.

they were all great but never reach top 5 NYC jams

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Rays, Bens, Lombardis, Johns, Patsys, Joe and Pat, Singhas, Santas, Tottono, Motorinos, Guisepinnas, Supremas, Vinnies, Juliannas, Grimaldis, Two Boots

thas off the top of the dome

ive tried Lou Minnati, Reggios, Pauly G and Bartolis.

they were all great but never reach top 5 NYC jams
And shyt majority of them names is the famous tourist joints. This nikka is really not understanding that there’s prolly over a 1000 pizza spots in NYC. Lol

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And shyt majority of them names is the famous tourist joints. This nikka is really not understanding that there’s prolly over a 1000 pizza spots in NYC. Lol

When He Said NY Pizza Claim To Fame Was fukking Sabbaros He EXPOSED Himself

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Son I’ve had Lou Malnotti’s and Giordano’s . In not gonna claim I know every pizza spot in the Chi. But yall specialty pizza is barely pizza bro. shyt aint made for on the go. shyt is a casserole fam. It taste good as hell but it’s heavy as fukk and not made for eating on the regular. NYC has SO MANY pizza shops. I can name a million dope ones. Linden Pizza on City Line in East New York. The famous Joe’s Pizza in West Village. That’s if u wanna be a tourist wit it. Sam’s Pizza in the Bronx/Riverdale area. Son it’s mad good pizza spots in NYC. Lol. It’s too many to name.

nikka you had lou's and giordano

we been asking y'all for these pizzerias.

it is long ass threads about pizza on here i been smashin on and no pizza places. Why a nikka gotta ask you for the shyt for decades before a pizza place is uttered.

stop it.

nyc known for speaking.
yet it took twenty three years to say the name of a pizza place.

stop, we been killin y'all.on pizza. If y'all would have been the shyt in pizza. Y'all would not have lost those pizza battles..

we been owning y'all in pizza since the eighties as a public thing too.

y'all trying to put thin crust up and not even barrys heat lamp or gourmet thin with it in thin crust. stop.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When He Said NY Pizza Claim To Fame Was fukking Sabbaros He EXPOSED Himself

you barely remember the pizzeria name in do the right thing.
if spike lee's character did not say it in anger or frustration most of the movie.

stop it.

art barr

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

lie #4

i seen you proppin up dipset and shyttn on nas

your stanning for camron was evidence you dont know wha u talkin bout half the times you typin essays on here

lol @ Sbarros being our main spot. you the epitomy of telln nggaz about shyt u aint ever done/seen

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
nikka you had lou's and giordano

we been asking y'all for these pizzerias.

it is long ass threads about pizza on here i been smashin on and no pizza places. Why a nikka gotta ask you for the shyt for decades before a pizza place is uttered.

stop it.

nyc known for speaking.
yet it took twenty three years to say the name of a pizza place.

stop, we been killin y'all.on pizza. If y'all would have been the shyt in pizza. Y'all would not have lost those pizza battles..

we been owning y'all in pizza since the eighties as a public thing too.

y'all trying to put thin crust up and not even barrys heat lamp or gourmet thin with it in thin crust. stop.

art barr
:dwillhuh: bruh. U really dont understand the layout of NYC. U soundin wild bugged out. Pizza spots run as frequent as chinese spots out here fam. And we named some spots. U was asking me to name a spot that ships u pizza. nikka most pizza spots in the hood only take cash and u asking me to name u a spot that will ship to Chicago? Lmao. Come on fam.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
lie #4

i seen you proppin up dipset and shyttn on nas

your stanning for camron was evidence you dont know wha u talkin bout half the times you typin essays on here

lol @ Sbarros being our main spot. you the epitomy of telln nggaz about shyt u aint ever done/seen

you wanna really have a skill discussion about the totality of the members in dipset versus the completely almost non skill and degivient nas camp in totality.

you will lose.

nas was offbeat and offkey for just a whole cot Eman reggae fusion with a market to start.

are we talembout technical skills cause in that you will lose in nas versus dipset.

you talembout nas like he protected himself on the mic versus cam and did not run and hide like bytch.
when if he So cold. He would have handled all the work he precipitated cause he's culture thief.
if you got issue with dipset.
..you can thank nas for selling out as to why you got dipset.

stfu and get some culture and history straight before you talk.

you can not fukk with me on pizza.
you a fool to even try to speak culture to me.

stop.

culture thief enablin ass nikka.

Stfu.
y'all not worth a damn in pizza or talks of the culture.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:dwillhuh: bruh. U really dont understand the layout of NYC. U soundin wild bugged out. Pizza spots run as frequent as chinese spots out here fam. And we named some spots. U was asking me to name a spot that ships u pizza. nikka most pizza spots in the hood only take cash and u asking me to name u a spot that will ship to Chicago? Lmao. Come on fam.

nikka stop.
you must be green as hell. to think just because the hood got a bunch of it. That it is all quality.

nikka stop.

You would come to the chi and go on the nine to leon's and get popped and then try to tell us you got great bbq.

nikka stfu with that Oh everywhere got great shyt in abundance.

you the difference between garbage ass lawrence fishery in taste compared to goose island.

You know you sheltered as fukk and you do not know quality pizza like that.

if you did. .you would have listed the pizza need to get to eat

you did not cause it is a lie.
next you gon try to tell me.
since nyc created hiphop. I am supposed yo believe y'all got randoms seeing my pedigree and skill.
when i know that is a sheltered based lie too.

you nikkaz is a sheltered lie and if it was poppin.
I would know about it and made a point to get there.
The thing is no one made it a point.
to ever prop nyc pizza past the pr capital.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Mods boot this 50 year autistic fukk art out of this thread :camby: fukking retarded nikkas always gotta ruin threads with some trivial bullshyt

till you look like you winning the Olympia at my age and my actual background. Do not ever talk about me negatively. You fukk'n nobody.

you scary as fukk too.
all cause you could have ampersand me.
yet you a bytch. Who wanna address shyt to a blank computer screen.
then, and think sneak dissin gon get you anything but a table..

I can say table and ruin ya life.

and you know it, so why play.
now please get mad.
then use the products.
i created the profitability for for you to even use
to even reply to me in anger with .

You failure in everything face ass nikkaz can stfu.
everything y'all do is rooted in loser-Dom.

even a discussion on pizza.

Art Barr