EXCLUSIVE: JADAKISS ORDERS AN ALL CRUST PIZZA! UPDATE: JADA RESPONDS

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
you wanna really have a skill discussion about the totality of the members in dipset versus the completely almost non skill and degivient nas camp in totality.

you will lose.

nas was offbeat and offkey for just a whole cot Eman reggae fusion with a market to start.

are we talembout technical skills cause in that you will lose in nas versus dipset.

you talembout nas like he protected himself on the mic versus cam and did not run and hide like bytch.
when if he So cold. He would have handled all the work he precipitated cause he's culture thief.
if you got issue with dipset.
..you can thank nas for selling out as to why you got dipset.

stfu and get some culture and history straight before you talk.

you can not fukk with me on pizza.
you a fool to even try to speak culture to me.

stop.

culture thief enablin ass nikka.

Stfu.
y'all not worth a damn in pizza or talks of the culture.

art barr

it took dipset a decade for most of the members to rap on beat and you are lambasting nas for a 2009 release?

LOL!

i remember i went to bestbuy and got AZ album and my man got julez or jim album and that intro was so trash and offbeat i swore them off

u talkin bout nas sellin out but where is camrons street dreams remix?

he aint got one because he aint nowhere near the caliber of artist or MC

u out here still dikkridn the dips when they been exposed as frauds forever.

u prob stickin up for hellrell in those exposal threads SMH

u was in some thread the other day saying you dont listen to artists, only yourself and juice.

thats HUFF X 1000

you aint been cultured for 25 years and you are a dusty out of touch ngga screamin in the internet but you soft spoken offline.

u could never debate the culture wit me cuz u aint rep it since the 90s. your expired.

im in the trenches now with MY name.

YOUR name is some cac racist sp!c wrestler.

FOH you a lowkey fraud like the triple H disgust emo since H been a racist fraud

fictional tables wont do it doofus, only real work will

you jobless ngga i live this culture

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikka stop.
you must be green as hell. to think just because the hood got a bunch of it. That it is all quality.

nikka stop.

You would come to the chi and go on the nine to leon's and get popped and then try to tell us you got great bbq.

nikka stfu with that Oh everywhere got great shyt in abundance.

you the difference between garbage ass lawrence fishery in taste compared to goose island.

You know you sheltered as fukk and you do not know quality pizza like that.

if you did. .you would have listed the pizza need to get to eat

you did not cause it is a lie.
next you gon try to tell me.
since nyc created hiphop. I am supposed yo believe y'all got randoms seeing my pedigree and skill.
when i know that is a sheltered based lie too.

you nikkaz is a sheltered lie and if it was poppin.
I would know about it and made a point to get there.
The thing is no one made it a point.
to ever prop nyc pizza past the pr capital.

art barr
nikka. U said our claim to fame is SBARRO’s. And u tryna say IM sheltered? nikka I listed a dope pizza spot in 3 different boroughs. I didnt say EVERY one of our pizza spots is great. I said we have ALOT of great pizza spots in NYC. nikkas got whole youtube channels and series based on NYC pizza spots and the shyt’s been going on for years and nikkas still aint wrap around to the same spots yet. Dont call me sheltered cause u speaking on some shyt that YOU dont understand. U need to get over urself fam. Seriously. Lol

kt773

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Son I’ve had Lou Malnotti’s and Giordano’s . Im not gonna claim I know every pizza spot in the Chi. But yall specialty pizza is barely pizza bro. shyt aint made for on the go. shyt is a casserole fam. It taste good as hell but it’s heavy as fukk and not made for eating on the regular. NYC has SO MANY pizza shops. I can name a million dope ones. Linden Pizza on City Line in East New York. The famous Joe’s Pizza in West Village. That’s if u wanna be a tourist wit it. Sam’s Pizza in the Bronx/Riverdale area. Son it’s mad good pizza spots in NYC. Lol. It’s too many to name.
Giordanos changed there recipe like ten years ago, you can eat there deep dish pizza on the go, in Chicago you literally have certain spots for deep dish, thin crust and regular pan crust, I been to New York as well, we both have various pizza places , idk why New York always have to turn this into a contest :russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
till you look like you winning the Olympia at my age and my actual background. Do not ever talk about me negatively. You fukk'n nobody.

you scary as fukk too.
all cause you could have ampersand me.
yet you a bytch. Who wanna address shyt to a blank computer screen.
then, and think sneak dissin gon get you anything but a table..

I can say table and ruin ya life.

and you know it, so why play.
now please get mad.
then use the products.
i created the profitability for for you to even use
to even reply to me in anger with .

You failure in everything face ass nikkaz can stfu.
everything y'all do is rooted in loser-Dom.

even a discussion on pizza.

Art Barr

Shut the fukk up you retard. Nobody gives a fukk about any of the paragraphs you writing. This was a good thread and you ruined it

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
it took dipset a decade for most of the members to rap on beat and you are lambasting nas for a 2009 release?

LOL!

i remember i went to bestbuy and got AZ album and my man got julez or jim album and that intro was so trash and offbeat i swore them off

u talkin bout nas sellin out but where is camrons street dreams remix?

he aint got one because he aint nowhere near the caliber of artist or MC

u out here still dikkridn the dips when they been exposed as frauds forever.

u prob stickin up for hellrell in those exposal threads SMH

u was in some thread the other day saying you dont listen to artists, only yourself and juice.

thats HUFF X 1000

you aint been cultured for 25 years and you are a dusty out of touch ngga screamin in the internet but you soft spoken offline.

u could never debate the culture wit me cuz u aint rep it since the 90s. your expired.

im in the trenches now with MY name.

YOUR name is some cac racist sp!c wrestler.

FOH you a lowkey fraud like the triple H disgust emo since H been a racist fraud

fictional tables wont do it doofus, only real work will

you jobless ngga i live this culture

Wait you talembout a job.
nikka, I am financially secure.
I don't ever have to work again.
yet you in here because i went to work.

so we can stop the whole insults.

you would not even have a web presence.
if not for me lil peon boi.

y'all not a success at your day job.
let alone your interest face ass nikka are a joke.
I was the best that us why you get to still go online and try to interact with me lil guy.
you nighaz on here talking about good rap when wlreal talk. You ain't had nobody released since on the level of me and duke at all. et alone a real grassroots actual draw. Not a draw because i went and got a loan a fake draw and pr . you fake ass nikkaz invest in phonies.
all because you know you not as skilled or talented.
let alone able to execute like me.
Let alone as the real as me.

you nikkaz support frauds and at the end of the day.
I am winning and you ain't figured out this run yet
yet when you do.

I will even more financially secure.

since you worried about my well being.
if i did not care about work or being the best.
You would not even have a voice to communicate.

you better be glad a nikka like me was there. Or you would still be on a tascam and tandy.

art barr

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Giordanos changed there recipe like ten years ago, you can eat there deep dish pizza on the go, in Chicago you literally have certain spots for deep dish, thin crust and regular pan crust, I been to New York as well, we both have various pizza places , idk why New York always have to turn this into a contest :russ:
nikka a Chicago nikka came in the thread and started it bruh. Did u not see that? We was all talkin bout the Jadakiss shyt. Noone was making anything a contest. We all even said Chicago pizza is good and he was callin our shyt trash. I mean it’s literally impossible to like Pizza and call NY Pizza trash. We made pizza what it is today.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

thank you ...
nikkaz trying to talk.
yet can not even tell you the pizza they ordered.
nor the crust style type.

all because their low rate heat lamp pizza only comes one way.

Ol never seen crust variation face ass nikkaz.
yet wanna talk about pizza face ass nikkaz.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka a Chicago nikka came in the thread and started it bruh. Did u not see that? We was all talkin bout the Jadakiss shyt. Noone was making anything a contest. We all even said Chicago pizza is good and he was callin our shyt trash. I mean it’s literally impossible to like Pizza and call NY Pizza trash. We made pizza what it is today.

hey if Nyc pizza was that dope.
why would you cut out the whole pie!

that means your choice of cheese, to the toppings trash.
plus the sauce spices on some bullshyt.
a nikka did this from Chicago they would get super treated and disowned.

y'all like Oh that's cool.

art barr

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Maybe the nikka trying to put his own sauce , cheese and toppings :yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
hey if Nyc pizza was that dope.
why would you cut out the whole pie!

that means your choice of cheese, to the toppings trash.
plus the sauce spices on some bullshyt.
a nikka did this from Chicago they would get super treated and disowned.

y'all like Oh that's cool.

art barr
nikka the whole thread is a joke and it became trending on social media for the simple fact that what Jada did was WEIRD bruh. I never seen a nikka do that to a pizza in my life. Even going by ur logic. Maybe he didnt like the pizza from THAT pizza spot? Who the hell even know’s if he was in NY when he ordered that? Regardless it’s strange as fukk.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka the whole thread is a joke and it became trending on social media for the simple fact that what Jada did was WEIRD bruh. I never seen a nikka do that to a pizza in my life.

I am saying no nikka from Chicago could do that and still be Jada kiss. That is what you not getting. that is also why i said nyc can't have better pizza. Ain't no nikka doing this to GIORDANO'S.

maybe fake tourist trap like uno and duo's fraud Chicago pizza.
Not no real pie from no real touted pizzeria.
you desecrate a chicago pizza. You So off brand you not ever coming back.

art barr

kt773

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Your user name is spilz lol I wasn’t addressing you bro, I was mostly speaking about my family from Harlem and Brooklyn, we always having this damn talk, let art be art:russ:, I personally love a shyt load of spots in the bk