EXCLUSIVE!!!!!! Boyce Watkins: "Resurrecting Black Wall Street" Trailer

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Ressurrecting Black Wall Street Trailer: A film you MUST see: We NEED this brehs!!! We've been conditioned to forget our past!! Ill be the 1st to admit that i knew nothing about this incident till a couple months ago when it was brought up here on The Coli. Im embarrassed to admit that. They WANT us to be oblivious to the barbaric things they've done to us which is the root cause of the Black Plight here in America. They WANT us to hate ourselves. They WANT the stereotypical image of the black man (thug, uneducated, dopeboy, violent savage) to permeate throughout society like we're NATURALLY like that. They dont want to be held accountable for anything. Its important to know our past brehs. Teach your kids. The most effective way to stall the progress of any community is to cut off knowledge of its past and to poison the minds of the youth. The Gawd Boyce Watkins:salute:

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
What ever it takes brother, WHATEVER it takes....
tommie-smith_1637326c.jpg

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I wouldnt be surprised if 75% of blacks 45 and under have no idea about Black Wall Street and what whites did to it.
well we are not doing a good job of spreading the truth....
i didnt know about it till maybe 1-2 years ago....
and im on the net all the time

edit i had heard of the the Tulsa riots but i didnt know about Black wall street till recent....

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Well, in my opinion it goes back to our lack of having a say-so in the perception of our image. We have no power in the media. Ive said it before: Media propaganda is the most effective tool being used against us currently. We are being purposely made to forget our past. Schools arent going to teach this either. Whites have wiped their hands clean of any and all wrongdoings. With the help of the hiphop culture spreading stereotypes, we are NATURALLY violent thugs. Its up to us individually to put our kids on to what happened in the past. Never Forget.
well we are not doing a good job of spreading the truth....
i didnt know about it till maybe 1-2 years ago....
and im on the net all the time

edit i had heard of the the Tulsa riots but i didnt know about Black wall street till recent....

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lol did yall not go see 7am? Man holla at me when yall teady to make moves, all these feel good movies and we still sleep. Im anxious to see where we are in 5-10 yrs, i'll say the last 4 years is when most people our age started to wake up so i will say lets give it some time to see what comes from this renaissance we appear to be having.