Ex of Bride Crashes Wedding With Pics of Her Giving Head.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
lol, here goes another write-up:
Wedding guests throw punches, chairs in reception brawl - NY Daily News

lol ... this is where the media is now. Reporting on gossip straight from social media.
Nobody even knows still where this was, what was the true cause, but nevertheless we have a video and nudes of some woman who may or may not be the cause of this fight.

What a joke.
This shyt is suspect, which is why I say it's odd that nobody has names or social media pages by now, which ALWAYS come out. We don't know names, venue location, nothing and neither do any reputable sites. This whole thing could've been made up and that picture could have been some random Indian chick getting a train ran on her and a fight could've happened at an unrelated wedding and some troll put the two together and forwarded it to the Internet. :smh:

FSP

Banned
Daps
This shyt is suspect, which is why I say it's odd that nobody has names or social media pages by now, which ALWAYS come out. We don't know names, venue location, nothing and neither do any reputable sites. This whole thing could've been made up and that picture could have been some random Indian chick getting a train ran on her and a fight could've happened at an unrelated wedding and some troll put the two together and forwarded it to the Internet. :smh:
I'm starting to think that's what happened lol.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Ridiculous, but you never what she did to set dude off on his warpath :mjlol:

Not today

jtNg1ty.gif

FSP

Banned
Daps
People on reddit saying that this is a fake story and it was just a drunk brawl basically

Also it was in Toronto :mjpls:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Simple stuff. Women need to stop giving head and no videos.:troll:
shyt like this is going to make it harder for other dudes as unfair as it is. The more chicks getting exposed by bitter nikka twitter fingers, the less women will be open. shyt like this just hurts the average guy who ain't even bout this nonsense.

I put my ex out three weeks ago. We'd broken up months ago. I want him to be a better man and if he wants to get married I hope he finds that. Hell im booed up with a whole other dude, who cooking me Korean BBQ beef and letting me watch anime at his crib in a fort of pillows and blankets. I don't need to hate on anybody else. :scust:
Also stop announcing shyt on social media. Ur left hand does NOT always need to know what ur right hand is doing.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the story of it being 2 days before the wedding came from the ex, I would take it with a grain of salt. Cause only a scorned bytchmade nikka would do this at someones wedding. I wouldn't believe shyt he says:francis:

so you'd try to justify it :stopitslime:

Groom : :why: don't believe him everyone, this pic is light years old... :whoa: Can we just proceed on with the reception?

Fukk round and reach for that garter belt and get a slippery surprise :mjcry:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
boooooooooooooooy i bet the groom sitting in a dark as fukk room with (aye im from the south if it aint screw it aint shyt) :russ:

on asking the #GMB God's how this could of happen :mjcry:

hope he got some good friend's gone need em after this bullshyt

Sounds dope. Chop and Screwed R&B. :jbhmm:

I feel like I'm late as fuuck on this.

Nah, I'm tripping, Its just been awhile since I've heard it, I remember hearing this.

Last edited:

Loken

All Star
Daps