Ex of Bride Crashes Wedding With Pics of Her Giving Head.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is suspect, which is why I say it's odd that nobody has names or social media pages by now, which ALWAYS come out. We don't know names, venue location, nothing and neither do any reputable sites. This whole thing could've been made up and that picture could have been some random Indian chick getting a train ran on her and a fight could've happened at an unrelated wedding and some troll put the two together and forwarded it to the Internet. :smh:

yup, if this were true, names would have long been out by now. The internet loses again. :jbhmm:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So this whole thing was fabricated huh?
I guess it's a parable then, don't let yourself get recorded during sex acts brehs and brehettes

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:russ: @the media jumping on this when they don't even know the full story.
Believe the news, brehs.
[Denzel]
In our society, now it's just first — who cares, get it out there. We don't care who it hurts. We don't care who we destroy. We don't care if it's true."

"Just say it, sell it. Anything you practice you'll get good at — including BS."
[/Washington]

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
The pic is right here @50CentStan

XeRk7Es.png

It looks like the dude took the pic from that angle to capture his whole dikk and her face from the best angle possible.

If it was another dude there fukking her, we would see an arm or torso.

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It looks like the dude took the pic from that angle to capture his whole dikk and her face from the best angle possible.

If it was another dude there fukking her, we would see an arm or torso.

I seen the bride, that is NOT her. the whole story is fake, my boy went to the wedding. Theres pictures of wedding on instagram.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Wait a minute the picture was taken 48 hours before wedding?!! :dwillhuh:
Homie did the groom a big favor if that is true. Although he could have done it in a less trolling demonic way.
Very brutal.. but you are correct. He saved the groom.

Thats if the groom is smart enough to take this out