Ex of Bride Crashes Wedding With Pics of Her Giving Head.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
*sees username* smh i forgot who was i talking to :snoop:

ayo can i get a real nikka over here to post the tweet :shaq2:

But I am a 'real nikka'. Just did a bid for 2 years for having a hidden camera in a women's dressing room. But that doesn't matter. I went to prison, and therefore, am a 'real nikka' according to you guys.

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
That tweet won't load for me
Was the a video?!

What's the handle I need to see the video :dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I need an official update was the ex murked or what who was bleeding all over the floor?!? :mindblown:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Think about how the groom felt man :snoop:

The level of anger after somebody told him what all the sudden commotion was about..

THE LEVEL OF ANGER HE was FEELING

nikkaz be drunk at weddings.. He probably was si mad he took a swing at every nikka with a drunk smirk on their face (40% of the room) thinking they were involved..

Like one of y'all said this was devastating on an epic scale

F*ck the groom, breh. I'm quite sure their was some red flags concerning his fiance being promiscuous, but were probably ignored because he was in "love".

Anyways, the full fight is on this sight, it's missing the part with all the blood on the floor
Wedding brawl erupts after 'bride's ex puts incriminating photos on tables at the reception' | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
This got my boy in trouble. I told him that I don't wife girls that are so free to take nudes/get recorded because that means there's another man out there with pictures of her. He posted our discussion on Twitter and now his girlfriend thinks he's talking about her :russ:

I swear one of the vids had Islington as the location... That's a lil place in North London.... The real London

Yeah, this happened not too far from me. I dunno what that screenshot is about.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dgkdD.gif

Lol link?? I can only imagine how annoying her voice sounds

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
what is the logic behind this? why would she do this on purpose? why waste everybody's time?
Lol i have no clue why she would suck dikk while looking into the camera 2 days before her wedding. Tragic situation. Were they already married and thr pics left at the reception?? I'd anul that shyt ASAP