Ex naughty dog developer says the studios MSFT acquired not touching Sony 1st party

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude just stop. You clearly can't refute what I'm saying now you're playing dumb and resorting to some "okay okay Sony is perfect" nonsense. You said something, I debunked it clearly with readily available proof and now you're back pedaling.

People talked about EVERYTHING. There was no SINGLE topic at the time of a console's release. People talk about power, games, features etc all at once. Power dominated the topics because Digital Foundry started getting popular with their tech videos.
Because the goal post constantly changes, or irrelevant little details become main talking points... All in all I don't care like that but I know what I've experienced coming to these forms, dealing with consumers talking with friends and just on the internet.... I can't wait to hear how people loved Xbox next generation but it didn't have any games so they didn't play it.

I'm not gonna do a deep dive to get exact dates, sales and times.... Did that throughout this gen early on only for it not to matter now or the talking points to be completely different.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because the goal post constantly changes, or irrelevant little details become main talking points... All in all I don't care like that but I know what I've experienced coming to these forms, dealing with consumers talking with friends and just on the internet.... I can't wait to hear how people loved Xbox next generation but it didn't have any games so they didn't play it.

I'm not gonna do a deep dive to get exact dates, sales and times.... Did that throughout this gen early on only for it not to matter now or the talking points to be completely different.
:mjlol:

U know why people said that breh come on.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Blizzard wasn't always Blizzard.
Naughty Dog wasn't always Naughty Dog.

etc...

These things take time. Glad to see they're investing in the software for a change.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PlayStation exec: "Sometimes we announced games too early"

Even Sony leadership can admit they announced games too early but not #1 Stan @Fatboi1

Sony too perfect, can’t do any wrong :mjlol:
He said Witcher took 2yrs to make :gucci:
A quick wiki search exposes the lies that are mandatory...
Development began in 2011 and lasted for three and a half years. Voice recording took more than two and a half years
Hey also said spiderman and other Sony games took two years. But a Google search answers it...
Spider-Man (2018 video game) - Wikipedia
This is how convos go round here, and then im the bad guy for demanding better :francis:
Microsoft has not proven thus far that their newly acquired studios are making nothing more then Gamepass fodder :beli:
Gamepass is the best deal in gaming, do you hate on Netflix too? Well at least you don't have to tell us WHY you're mad :win:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Microsoft has not proven thus far that their newly acquired studios are making nothing more then Gamepass fodder :beli:

Great point. They either cheffing up the next God of War and Last of Us or the next Crackdown 3. Who knows.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
He said Witcher took 2yrs to make :gucci:
A quick wiki search exposes the lies that are mandatory...

Hey also said spiderman and other Sony games took two years. But a Google search answers it...
Spider-Man (2018 video game) - Wikipedia
This is how convos go round here, and then im the bad guy for demanding better :francis:

Gamepass is the best deal in gaming, do you hate on Netflix too? Well at least you don't have to tell us WHY you're mad :win:
fukk Netflix with their race baiting programming of movies/shows. I have no respect for companies that profit off of racism

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Let's examine this tweet.
None of the purchased studios are at the same level as Sony 1st party, and will only get there with support and long-term hiring and financial support. I do prefer this route to creating entirely new studios that have no shared culture though.
Isn't Microsoft doing exactly what he says they don't do? Xbox is making the types of games we want exactly the way a guy who seen it first hand says it needs to be done.

Thank you @Fatboi1 for posting the blueprint to success